Treat people the way you would like to be treated and share the work evenly with no favourites
Don't force 12 or 13 hours work a day .14 cars a day. Plus long term drivers get all the easy work.best pay zone.new drivers get min.pay.long hours.and the old bangers to drive.
Actually have an understanding of the company and its day to day tasks and support the staff they do have rather than undermining them
Pay a fair wage instead of rubbish pay scheme!
Issue the work out fairly. They long term staff seem to get the best work. When your paid by the car not the hour it's frustrating always coming back last. Change the pay to hourly for hgv drivers. Took 2 month for money to regulate, by that time you can't monitor what your supposed to be getting in your wage slip.
They could listen more to their staff and praise them more .. and what everyone says maybe raise the salary.
Increase pay and work ethics.
- If you were to leave Copart, Inc, what would be the reason?10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Copart, Inc?6 people answered
- Exactly how does the pay worked out4 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Copart, Inc?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Copart, Inc?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Copart, Inc?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Copart, Inc?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Copart, Inc?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Copart, Inc a better place to work?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Copart, Inc?3 people answered