They have an eagerness to get you into the interview and then you hear nothing.
You can chase them up as much as younwant using calls or email but nothing.
Assume if you hear back you have the role but if you are unsuccessful then you hear nothing and are blanked.
Such an unprofessional approach it is ridiculous.
Avoid if you can
Interviews are rubbish anyone could work there
What interview? I got a message asking if I could start Monday late on a Friday night after two weeks of hearing nothing,
Poor, overly long and unnecessarily difficult
Boring and standard, if your face fits simply put.
Its fine basic
- If you were to leave Copart, Inc, what would be the reason?10 people answered
- What would you suggest Copart, Inc management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- Exactly how does the pay worked out4 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Copart, Inc?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Copart, Inc a better place to work?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Copart, Inc?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Copart, Inc?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Copart, Inc?4 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Copart, Inc?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Copart, Inc?3 people answered