Not very good place to work
Lack of support and training. Long, stressful hours. Rude and often verbally abusive customers.
Not a good place to work it like being at school they ant got a clue mangment no good
Jealousy and envey of the man in the big office
Nepotism with a capital N
To many golden boys .family and friends. Get all the easy work every day first to park up .every day top pay zones .1 massive problem wolverhampton.dispatcher.
Need to have more new challenges to get my brain working harder. To learn a lot more both about computers and myself. I do things on automatic pilot as I've been there so long.
Low wage, lack of staff care
- What would you suggest Copart, Inc management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Copart, Inc?6 people answered
- Exactly how does the pay worked out4 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Copart, Inc?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Copart, Inc?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Copart, Inc?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Copart, Inc?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Copart, Inc?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Copart, Inc a better place to work?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Copart, Inc?3 people answered