Very little feedback was ever given. usually just emails and poorly communicated briefs.
As if you're a school kid
Management are only there to achieve figures on a computer, so long as you keep within these you are OK.
The management team are always sympathetic to your concerns, they smile and nod at the correct times but forget the conversation within seconds of leaving the office! You cannot contact management after 5pm no matter your issues, run for the hills attitude....
- If you were to leave Copart, Inc, what would be the reason?10 people answered
- What would you suggest Copart, Inc management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Copart, Inc?6 people answered
- Exactly how does the pay worked out4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Copart, Inc a better place to work?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Copart, Inc?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Copart, Inc?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Copart, Inc?4 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Copart, Inc?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Copart, Inc?3 people answered