coople Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good to work with low iq
Waiter and Bartender (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 September 2018
Venues they work with are horrible and abusive, your colluages are psychopaths. There are many mistakes on the app. You get banned easily as they dont accept even if you lost someone from your family.
Work if you wanna feel horrible.
Pros
Free food sometimes
Cons
Getting bullied, low level work environment
Plenty of shifts to choose from
Hospitality Staff (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London3 July 2018
I have been working with Coople doing hospitality and some office shifts since last year. They have quite a good selection of different jobs across London and even cool events like big concerts and formula 1. They pay 10 days after the week in which you worked the shift and their team is very responsive in handling questions/ issues. I highly recommend them.
Pros
Lots of shifts, pay well and reliably, free training, team is quite helpful
Cons
App can be confusing at times
The perks are great!
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London19 June 2018
Its so easy to sign up for work and I can fit it around my life. All the job notifications come straight to my phone and I can accept of decline to work. The best bit is the additional perks. There are bonus schemes and holiday draws, Last year Coople sent 3 people on holiday, anywhere they wanted, for completing a set amount of shifts during the Christmas period - basically you work and can be sent on holiday, it's great!
Pros
Perks, flexible hours, good pay
Cons
Nothing really
Flexible and fun jobs
Waitress (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London18 June 2018
worked for about 4 months now. as i had some experience in the industry I was able to work at cool events! Management is very involved and solution driven.
Pros
can choose when I work
Cons
don’t always work with the same team
"Great place, great people, great opportunies"
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London18 June 2018
I have been working at Coople for the last 6 months as customer service agent and had chance to work for bigger companies with a potential full time.
Pros
Flexible work shifts, all managed on an app, provide training, holiday and seasonal bonus
Cons
None as far as I know
Just moved to the UK? Coople is perfect!
Promotions Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 June 2018
I recently moved to London from overseas and found Coople really helpful when trying to find flexible work soon after arriving. The team are very friendly and there are some great opportunities available. The app is cool and overall it's really easy to get started. I definitely recommend Coople!
Pros
Flexible, Easy to Sign-up
Bad experience with them
Waiter/Host/office assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 May 2018
After working 5 months and obtaining great feedback from all the companies, after also doing diferent jobs and different positions because I said no to one job, the manager was looking the way to deactivate my account and remove myself from Coople
Pros
Some shifts well paid
Cons
Worst company to work for
Retail (Former Employee) –  London9 May 2018
Pay is lower than industry average, management sucks and employees get no benefits. Feel free to work there if you want to feel miserable. I would not recommend
Only for emergencies
Bartender, Waitress, Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London17 January 2018
I wouldnt recommend as a full-time thing. Its really unreliable in terms of work but the other people you work with are friendly. Have a full/part-time contracted job if you are planning to work with couple or if youre a student this will suffice.. maybe.
Very rarely get work
Cloakroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  London20 November 2017
The coople app is great for what it is allowing you to work only when your available. However this allows no security as more often than not you will not be accepted for a role ( out of 50 jobs they notified me about I only recieved 2 of the positions). Also coople have a habbit of sending you a request to work a shift even though it has already finished which is not helpful.
Decent two jobs I worked
Waitress/Bar Staff (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London23 October 2017
Only worked two shifts, a lot of people complain because they post shifts, we apply but they do not accept always pending. They just need to fix up the app.
Pros
Free food, long hours, good pay
Cons
The app