coople
Here to help
Coronavirus update

coople Employee Reviews

United Kingdom39 reviews
I have worked for Coople for almost one year. A the beginning everything was perfect, as there were many opportunities. From one month ago I have did not find so many opportunities. Now it is challenging to find shifts in general, and the ones that you find are so few that it is impossible to living working with them only.
whenever you want to round up your wage, here's a lot of flexibility.
don't recommend it as only job tho, sometimes you could have no time to work so much, some other week there could be nothing.

professionality is great by the administrators.
Very useful. Friendly team. Potentially good opportunities for flexible/part-time work and so far has been very pleasant. Still currently working via them.
I'm novice on bartender but I can't work because they only search a people with experience and when I can postulate on a job they don't catch me so I had so many day without work
Really flexible work since I could choose when to work or not which was perfect since I was working while studying, but I also need something more secure since its not guaranteed to get shifts.
Couple it's a temporary work agency which offers work as a bartender, waiter, assistant manager etc... all related to hospitality, but different backgrounds are as well found with Coopl
Coople is a job app which is very flexible and meeting friendly staff. The app is simple to work around the app which isn't difficult as well, there will jobs near from you live so it is flexible for you.
Coople is a very professional and communicative company, very dynamic and developing new improvements regularly, therefore it's really good to stay in touch with them and up to date with the changes, as well, know your contract as "terms and conditions" to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings about what company can do for you or not.
Pros
Flexible, you can work as much or as pittle as you wish within your range of posible positions.
Cons
Contract.
Shifts can often get cancelled unexpectedly but there is a wide variety of shifts available and lots of them. The places I have worked have been helpful when it comes to training and are generally friendly, making you feel like a true part of the team. The whole process of applying and working shifts is easy, and pay is good and frequent. I would say the most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that you can gain so many different skills in a week if you chose. There are many employers who are willing to hire novices, so you can be very productive if you are alert and resilient.
best agency paid work I've been able to find. The jobs are hard to get tho and sometimes you may not get much work. I would not recommend working any festival events where you are asked to camp as they were not organised at all an d I seriously regretted going.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at coople?
good,friendly, easy to apply maybe takes time to be acepted but if npt just apply again or look for more jobs request confirt and start working check in check out with the app or manager always double check
Having been given 3 job roles none appeared to the specifications or period that they were supposed to run. My time was totally wasted and I wouldn't recommend them to any of my peers.
Because of my studies, I was looking to work in temporary positions. I had a very busy timetable so Coople was a great alternative to find work.
I experienced many positions in many places, and overall it was a good experience.
Jobs barely come, managers aren’t very polite and can be unresponsive. Some shifts are good, perk is that you can meet new people at your shifts and make some decent friends on the job
I hard most of the people positive way recommend. I havent been worked with coople company if i will be excepted i feel lucky .
I have been working so many place in London and Cyprus i never look job small or big i do like to work.
They have a solid team who try to assist in finding work whether it is temporary or permanent for someone on a personal level. The app that they provide for finding work is easy to use and understand
They was very unorganised and inconsiderate. I did try to cooperate before I left, I just couldn’t work with their negligence and attitude as a company. Wouldn’t recommend
Pros
Working at matches and concerts
Cons
Unorganised
They do not pay agency staff for work carried out- I would not recommend this agency to anyone, they are seriously dodgy people!! Basically you can attend a shift and you are not sure if they will actually pay you for it. Absolute night mare,do not waste your time with them
Pros
non
Cons
no payment!!
Flexible work, good work culture. Easy to use app!!
I really enjoyed working with this app agency

However coople have unfair strike policy

I wss told on induction there is a 3 strike policy before dismiss instead i got 1 strike and dismissed. Due to a mix up of shifts accidently. The coople staff was extremely rude and argued with me prior to dismissal which was dissapointing.
Pros
Flexible, free lunch, fun enviroment
Cons
Not always accepted on jobs you apply for. Unfair strike policy
Have been working at Coople for over 1 year. Overall very good experience, people care about workers and clients and there is a fast paced attitude with lots of changes and growth in team and number of clients/ workers.
Pros
Good team with exciting growth and nice environment
Cons
Could have better benefits and work/life balance
Pay is lower than industry average, management sucks and employees get no benefits. There is no stable work Feel free to work there if you want to feel miserable, I would not recommend. you can loose your shift anyday anytime.