Cooper Parry

Cooper Parry Employee Reviews

United Kingdom17 reviews
Cooper Parry has a great culture. They put employees first and put a lot of trust in them, providing an amazing work environment. They understand that people's lives are different, providing flexibility within the job.
If you get put in certain teams the management are passive aggressive and will try to manage you out.
Who you know not what you know.

Lots of whispers behind the scenes.

Audit department full of immature young women more bothered about getting one up on eachother than working efficiency in a team.

Many were scared of losing their jobs. Asked to go quietly.
Official response from Cooper Parry
17 December 2019
Thank you for your comment.

We really do care about making sure that Cooper Parry is great to place to work and we know that feedback, whether good or bad will help us to improve as a business.

We wish you the best in the future.

The People Team
If you want to work somewhere that’s growing, exciting and genuinely trusts and cares about their team then look no further than Cooper Parry!! I’ve worked here for over ten years and can honestly say I’ve never felt more happy and fulfilled at work. We’re not like any other accountancy firm, we love to be different. Check out our website and you’ll see what I mean: www.cooperparry.com
Haven't got a bad word to say about anybody i work with the Solihull office. CP have got the work life balance pretty spot on - they know how to work hard and play hard. I am glad I get to train at such a great place! Most importantly, everybody trusts you and your hard work is recognised.
Pros
Unlimited holiday, flexitime, no dress code
Cons
Long commute as outside city - but it is worth it because i love my job
CP nails the balance between perks and performance requirements perfectly. Sure, you'll have to work hard and there's definitely a culture of high performance. But then you're treated to unlimited holidays, flexible working, stunning offices and a wellbeing program that's nothing short of incredible - just a few perks from a very long list.

It's not for the faint-hearted or those wanting an easy ride, but if you're willing to put in the effort, you'll get so much in return. And that starts with the opportunity to work alongside some of the most vibrant, lovely people you'll meet.
I'm in my 4th year at Cooper Parry now, and I still feel just as important, supported and valued as I did on my first day! CP encourage me to do my best and enable me to grow, learn and play to my strengths (as well as develop new ones!).

The fast paced life at CP really suits me as no two days are the same, and the benefits make the hard work worth it.
CP Has it's own unique identity, it's the best placed I've ever worked by a country mile!

CP are always striving to improve and become the best at what they do, which means that working here and being part of the story is exciting and always interesting.
Cooper Parry is my home. After spending four or five years in IT trying to find my feet, the company made me feel welcome and gave me an opportunity to shine. I have gone on to take multiple exams, all funded by the company and am now in a fantastic position for my future career, no matter what I want to do.

The team are warm and welcoming, we have yearly football tournaments at Pride Park and monthly games including Top Gear style races around the world, rounders and much more.

The best place to work in the UK without a show of a doubt. Pool tables, pinball tables, and an Xbox One are just a few things to do!
I've been lucky enough to experience some great workplaces, but this is the piece de resistance. Sure, it looks cool. And yes, there are some super attractive benefits. But the smart bit is that is a genuinely great place to work. It attracts likeminded, high performing individuals for whom the normal humdrum and business as usual is not enough. It embraces tech. It promotes collaboration. It encourages an entrepreneurial spirit. It celebrates success.This place stimulates the mind and pushes individuals to be at the top of their game. Oh, and the coffee's wonderful too.
In my first few months at CP it is evident that the Culture they sell to future employees is 100% true. The company has a real feeling of togetherness and whilst the office is great and it has some amazing perks, everyone works exceptionally hard at their jobs. All employees are friendly and everyone from Management downwards is approachable.
Ade (CEO) and the entire leadership team are 100% supportive of everyone in the business. The culture flows throughout from casual dressing, unlimited holidays and 365 days every year of charitable working in the community. Pool tables, beer fridges, sleep pods, segways and trampolines.

It's all here. The simple mantra is that they hire amazing people and give them the freedom to succeed. No micro-management, total freedom of where, when, how you work.

Culture is amazing work life balance amazing, pay and benefits - amazing. I can't imagine leaving.
Fabulous opportunity to work in a modern office with a fantastic work/home life balance. Relaxing and hard working atmosphere.

Very supportive company and a happy environment. But then a professional organisation that delivers excellent service in all areas.
Overall, PKF Cooper Parry is a good company to work for, but when i was there they were growing too fast for them to handle. needed to employ more people at the time that i was there thanks
Pros
Lunches, Work environment
Cons
Expected to do more than the job role.
Thıs was a very professıonal company to work for and lovely condıtıons and staff. I dıd fınd that thıs posıtıon was not really challengıng enough for me.
The weeks ranged for me from one week doing the standard hours and enjoying it quite a lot, whilst other weeks I could have done 10-20 hours unpaid overtime with no acknowledgement
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Sometimes too many hours worked, hence no flexibility
A very flexible approcah to working life which is fun and produces more work in the long run.
You are set goals and you do achieve them.

Fully supported company and fantastic to work for.

Unfortunately I was only on a temeporary contract due to changes in the position.
A typical day consisted of dealing with the unexpected along with daily routine tasks.
The importance of working with a team as well as on your own initiative.