Conrad Consulting

Conrad Consulting Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
Fair and fun place to work
I haven't worked here long, but I have found Conrad to be a fair and reasonable place to work. Conrad's ethic is that if you work hard you will be treated well.
Pros
Work & Life balance
Ethical, hardworking and sociable
Recruitment Agencies often come under fire for poor practice. However, at Conrad there is a company-wide culture from bottom to top ensuring we put our client’s/candidate’s needs first.

There is a clear effort throughout the hiring process to recruit genuine and compassionate people for the business.

The office environment is fast paced and full of hard working consultants which does motivate you to give 110% each day.

There is a big emphasis of social events, rewards and incentives which makes for an enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Promotion opportunity, good pay, social events, incentives
Great company - excellent environment
Being part of Conrad's growth across several technical disciplines has been an incredible experience so far. We have expanded into several new regional offices and broadened our capabilities by bringing in and training up quality recruitment staff from resourcing staff right up to regional directors. At Conrad you are given the right tools to grow and to learn whilst also being rewarded very well for your efforts. It's a great place to work and the future is shaping up very nicely for us.
Pros
Fantastic head office location, great benefits and good staff
A great place to work
Great company to work for - since working at Conrad, they have expanded into numerous Regional offices which has opened more opportunities for all employees around the UK.
There is a 'We can try it' attitude to new methods of recruiting, in comparison to other companies who are stuck in their ways. The offices are dynamic with team members of all ages and everyone is happy to take part in Social activities outside of work.

There is a constant emphasis on results and staff are regularly rewarded which keeps everyone focused and engaged.
Pros
Regular social events, flexible with working hours where necessary
Cons
Fast-paced and targeted, often requiring you to work outside of regular office hours