Connexus Group of Companies

Connexus Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire17 October 2019
As there are lots of different departments, there are opportunities for personal progression and chances to learn different aspects of the business.

HR are always there to listen and support you. You are able to speak with them directly and raise any issues/concerns.

I look forward to coming to work as my team are great to work with and work well together.

-Dress down Friday
-The company throw amazing and fun parties
-I've made some of my closest friends at Connexus.

Near the town centre, so the location is easy to get to.
Great Training & Support
Digital Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire17 October 2019
Since starting with Connexus, I've been lucky enough to make friends, develop/learn skills valuable in my industry and feel like a valued, respected team member.

I've never received a 'no' when I've requested taking part in off-site training which I believe will help myself and the business... This is encouraged as long as the initiative is shown. I'm trusted to do my job without anyone looking over my shoulder.

I feel comfortable to approach management or HR with any issues which they handle reasonably and respectfully.

Overall, working here has been a great experience and I would highly recommend joining the connexus crew!
Great place to work!
Insurance Claims Handler (Current Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire16 October 2019
I have worked here for over 2 years now. You are expected to work hard but the people and the business overall are fantastic

I would definitely recommend this place
A great place to work
HR (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire19 September 2019
Plenty of opportunities for progression and on the job training.

Lots of social gatherings and events arranged for staff.

Open plan office so you can interact with each department..

There is a positive workplace culture.

Nice location near to town center and train stations.
Stay well away
Hire executive (Former Employee) –  Pch5 April 2019
Don’t do it to yourself. This was the worst place I ever worked at. The managers are incompetent, lazy and misogynistic. You’ll be made to do it all..
Pros
Nice cars
Cons
No support, low wage, incompetent managers
Nice people
Claims Handler (Former Employee) –  Cheshire2 April 2019
The people and support from peers make the rest of everything else bearable, but there is no opportunity for progression and the MD, Benefits and Salary are terrible. I was only a claims handler there for a short time but it was enough.
Pros
People
Cons
Everything else
Review
Head of Sales (Former Employee) –  Warrington12 March 2018
Difficult place to work as extremely complicated internal processes which sometimes hindered peoples ability to complete their jobs and tasks effectively.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Connexus Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

Connexus Group of Companies Reviews by Location