Clicky, you will only progress if your face fits or if the bullies like you not if you’re sufficiently qualified. More often than not you are managed by people who are much less qualified and have much less experience than yourself. Illusions of grandeur from the top management, many great ideas flying about and constantly asking for feedback but never acting on anything. Huge staff turnover for all the reasons mentioned above. A very disheartening place to work at.
Gossipy, paranoia, clicky and not transparent.
Do not feel they believe in there own values.
- How are the working hours at Connect Health?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Connect Health? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Connect Health?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Connect Health?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Connect Health?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Connect Health?One person answered
- When are the hours changing to shifts etc?