Connect Driver Solutions Employee Reviews

Dont Answer calls or emails
Driver (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, West Yorkshire24 January 2020
These illegally take £4.99 hidden charge off you check yer wage slip then get in contact with ACAS they will get your money back for you and they even dont pay you the right hours just check.Richard and Tony very ignorant they never call you you try calling them they do not answer I can not wait to get out of here when somet else comes up.

Good morning

Please feel free reach out to us and send an email to feedback@connectappointments.co.uk with your name, contact number, the branch you are registered and with any further information you wish to share in order to allow us to look into this internally.

Thanks

Excellent
HGV Class 1 Driver (Current Employee) –  Wigan, Greater Manchester23 December 2019
Genuinely relaxed and easy process of receiving shift to getting paid. I receive a text message the day before stating my start time for the next day. Payslip is emailed by Wednesday latest for pay day every Friday

Our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

We put employee experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thank you for your kind words and we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

fun place to work
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  York8 November 2019
although they're an agency, working for DPD is great. The staff at the agency are helpful and those at head office are also helpful, could not ask for better people. :)

Great team in Warrington
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire14 June 2019
The ladies at the Warrington branch are fantastic. Found work straight away and I am still working at where they placed me. Pay was correct and on time. They have lots of jobs going especially for truck drivers. I would definitely recommend speaking to them and start working for them. Best agency yet!!
Pros
Lots of work paid on time and in full
Cons

Connect Driver Solutions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Connect Driver Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4