Connect Appointments

Connect Appointments Employee Reviews

The process of getting the job was quick and easy! And the staff were a great help! Which especially made the process go smoothly! Couldn’t recommend it enough!
This agency gave me an opportunity to go back to work after having a long maternity break. They've made the whole process very quick and I could start working almost straight away which was a huge financial help to our family .They are very approachable and easy to deal with .
Pros
very good service
Cons
I registered with them on the Monday morning... by the lunchtime they phoned me and had got me my first assignment.They have kept me in work since I registered with them the middle of July of this year.They are a great agency to work for and are very supportive.
Pros
all good
Cons
My whole experience with Connect Appointments has been seamless, the contact I dealt with in the Grangemouth office was very helpful, professional and kept me up to date, from my first point of contact I had a job within a few days, I would recommend them to anyone looking for employment.
Pros
Very friendly place to work
Cons
Since having an on site induction i was offered an opportunity to start work and have been working consistently now for 8 weeks Monday to Friday.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
shift work
I applied for one job with connect appointments,I was hesitant at first as it's agency based but they contacted me very quickly telling me that they have a another job I would be more suited for. They obviously took the time to check my CV. And find a job that was suites for me. Rather than just put me anywhere. 5 days later I was back working. During the process I was well infomed and they were very quick to answer any issues or queries I had. Definitely changed my opinion on working with an agency.
Pros
Genuinly decent people, Approachable
great staff at the Livingston branch, very professional and efficient in finding me a new job when I was made redundant during the current pandemic. I was offered different choices to match my skill set and was able to successfully be placed in a role I now enjoy in the Broxburn area which is close to my house so I am now able to walk to work daily saving me on transport.
I am an employee of Connect and I was offered a few different options when I applied for job with this agency and I choose the postiion which was the closest to my home address.I work at the recycling centre and the lady who is dealing with my paperwork and shifts has been always helpful and available for me.I can highly recommand this agency as they offer a regular work, not like some agency when you work on and off.
The consultants at this company in Grangemouth are excellent at their jobs, so friendly and always on hand for support if you need them. The whole experience was very professional with excellent communication throughout, would recommend to anyone looking for a job to contact this company.
Pros
Friendly, Helpful staff
Cons
Very good agency to work for. Always try to get you suitable shifts. I've been offered ongoing role few days after registration. I am working full time hours, weekly pay!!! I would recommend to anyone
Professional staff, great communication. Overall brilliant and helpful company. Helpful and understanding management. Reasonable salary. Efficiency at every stage of employment.
i have been giving the chance to start my first admin role. i really enjoy the job and i have been giving great training by my work colleges. I would recommend connect.
I was nervous about joining an agency but the Livingston branch of staff did absolutely everything they could to reassure me and give me confidence to do my new role.
Very helpful team at the livi branch, got me a job very quickly with a good rate of pay. The staff have been great and always been there if needed help or advice. Would recommend!
Pros
Helpful staff and good pay rates
Very supportive staff, on the ball and could not fault them with my personal experience. When ever I had a question, it was answered in a timely manner. Very responsive, and easy to approach consultants.
Pros
Flexible shifts, Monday to Friday roles available, on the ball consultants.
Cons
Could be paid more than £8.72 per hour but thats not a big issue.
I could be more happy to get this job trough Connected, a great environment for work with great organisation clean and safety.the pay is above average and always get mi wages in time, the Agency is very attentive and professional defy recommended..
For me it was a huge change going to an agency for work but can honestly say everyone i have spoken to has been so helpful and pleasant. I have always been paid on time, been lucky enough to be working most days.
Pros
Always someone there to help if you need it
Had a lot of help getting me back into work, their staff were and continue to be incredibly dedicated and would definitely recommend to anyone!10/10
Pros
Excellent company
Cons
none!
Connect Appointments is a good agency to work for. All personnel is extremely helpful and friendly. There is a lot of shifts available and communication between workers, agency and employers is excellent. Would recommend to anyone.
Pros
Communication
Cons
Applied for a job with Connect Appointments through Indeed last year.Very helpful staff, match jobs with your requirements/experience, willingness to learn.Kept updated frequently. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Went the extra mile to find suitable jobs for me.
Pros
Monday to Friday
Cons
Jobs can be short term
Very good company to work for and try to find you shifts as much as possible, also very reliable and easy to communicate with work managers. I also enjoy the different jobs there is to do at work which makes my day go quicker
Pros
Monday to friday job with option of overtime at weekends, wage rate goes up after a certain ammount of time working for them.