Condé Nast Employee Reviews

A nice company to work with
Mandarin Chinese Translator/Interpreter (Current Employee) –  London20 June 2018
Condé Nast International editors are very professional and easy to communicate with. I truly enjoy working with them. I would recommend anyone works for Condé Nast International.
Productive and great place to work at. Flexi hours was great
Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  West Drayton17 April 2018
Flexi hours was great.
generous annual Holiday
Staff well looked after
great place to work in, work ethics and atmospere very nice and people very friendly.
Was like one big family
Difficult to progress
Digital Executive (Former Employee) –  Greater London31 October 2017
From my time working at the London office I found that alot of the senior management were set in their ways and did not like young digital graduates coming in and making changes.
Pros
Great brand
Cons
Negative vibe
Fantastic fast paced company
Assistant to Decorations (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 June 2017
As a placement it gave a real insight into how the publications are put together, I was working with the decorations department, assisting on photoshoots.
Interesting & Exciting
Deputy Fashion Editor (Former Employee) –  London15 May 2017
Meeting exciting and innovative people on a daily basis. Working and being part of an inspiring team and creating a beautiful magazine. I learnt how a small team works together and bounces ideas off one another.
Pros
Easy going and beautiful
Cons
Stressful deadlines
Management Accountant (Former Employee) –  London, UK24 April 2017
Really lovely place to work with great morale. Good place to start your career as they put a lot of focus on training up. Very interesting company to work for.
Pros
Good work/life balance
Cons
Not great salary
Great
Make-up Artist (Former Employee) –  London25 July 2016
really good working experience in the company of like minded professionals who all had a creative flare and passion for the industry
Condé Nast
Tablet Intern (Former Employee) –  London1 May 2016
In 2015 I worked for Condé Nast as a Graphic design Tablet intern, creating bespoke animations from the print edition to create an immersive experience. Whilst working for Condé Nast I learned how to work as part of a large team, with strict brand guidelines, I also learned about the structure of large editorial companies like Condé Nast and Hearst, finding out how they're structured.
Pros
Being part of a magazine with national circulation
Cons
Price of living in London
n/a
facilities manager (Current Employee) –  London20 January 2016
CondeNast LTD is a really nice plaice to work for, people are amazing and its really friendly environment. CondeNast really cares about the employs and will make sure that are happy to work
Exhausting but a good experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  London, ENG8 June 2015
I commuted up to London from Tunbridge Wells at 7am. Once I arrived at Conde Nast I was sent to deliver important parcels all over London, a task which was particularly challenging for me as I am not based in London. Nevertheless I managed to deliver all my parcels within the time frame, using my organisation skills with determination.
Pros
Worthwhile experience
Cons
Physically exhausting
Environnement de travail agréable
Stage d'assistante de manager (Former Employee) –  London, ENG11 December 2014
très bonne ambiance de travail
évolution de carrière possible
culture d'entreprise très fortement marquée
Pros
transports pris en charge + 1 partie du repas
While I was studying photography, I had the chance to work for well known magazines in Istanbul which helped me improve my skills and confidence.
Freelance Photographer (Current Employee) –  London, ENG4 December 2013
Productive place to work
Accounts assistant (Current Employee) –  London16 August 2013
An average day at work will be receiving invoices from Russian suppliers regarding the various Russian magazine titles we have and processing them by uploading to the system via the use of PIMS and SUN systems. Once uploaded I organize payment runs, so Wires, BACS and Worldpay to ensure that suppliers are paid on time. another part of my job is to respond to suppliers emails querying payment information and dates of payment. I had only received a one week handover and as this was my first accounting role I felt as though I was thrown in the deep end however I'm a quick learner and have managed to pick up the pace and get on top of what I am doing.
Pros
Nice area to work, free magazines
Cons
Long hours, not enough training.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service/publishing (Former Employee) –  London12 June 2013
Typical day would occur of a one hour journey using public service , i would take breakfast orders and collect breakfast for co-workers also i would generally take orders, make copies, print, Fax greet customers over phone, take messages.
Pros
Good experiences and working environment
Cons
Public Transport