Condé Nast

Condé Nast Employee Reviews

United Kingdom16 reviews
A great place to work overlooking the London Eye. Great training provided. Very modern office with up to date tech used by the company, Very relaxed environment can work away from the desk in their modern canteen.
I found people are very helpful and friendly. They close the office over the Christmas.
Pros
Flexible hours. Great looking office. Very helpfull staff
Cons
My workday was always busy. There was always discovery and meetings. I have learned a vast amount at my time at Conde Nast, Service reviews and CAB meetings. Working with the ITSM model Service Now. The managers were supportive and fair.
The culture was relaxed and fun, really lovely people.

The hardest part was the travel for me as childcare and the company globalized so it would have been difficult.

The most enjoyable part of the job was watching my team members grow in their roles and seeing them be enthusiastic in their jobs. Also working with managers to stand up the support models from each department. Personally, I like to undo a mess and create processes to streamline.
Pros
Flexible Working hours
Condé Nast International editors are very professional and easy to communicate with. I truly enjoy working with them. I would recommend anyone works for Condé Nast International.
Flexi hours was great.
generous annual Holiday

Staff well looked after

great place to work in, work ethics and atmospere very nice and people very friendly.

Was like one big family
From my time working at the London office I found that alot of the senior management were set in their ways and did not like young digital graduates coming in and making changes.
Pros
Great brand
Cons
Negative vibe
As a placement it gave a real insight into how the publications are put together, I was working with the decorations department, assisting on photoshoots.
Meeting exciting and innovative people on a daily basis. Working and being part of an inspiring team and creating a beautiful magazine. I learnt how a small team works together and bounces ideas off one another.
Pros
Easy going and beautiful
Cons
Stressful deadlines
Really lovely place to work with great morale. Good place to start your career as they put a lot of focus on training up. Very interesting company to work for.
Pros
Good work/life balance
Cons
Not great salary
really good working experience in the company of like minded professionals who all had a creative flare and passion for the industry
In 2015 I worked for Condé Nast as a Graphic design Tablet intern, creating bespoke animations from the print edition to create an immersive experience. Whilst working for Condé Nast I learned how to work as part of a large team, with strict brand guidelines, I also learned about the structure of large editorial companies like Condé Nast and Hearst, finding out how they're structured.
Pros
Being part of a magazine with national circulation
Cons
Price of living in London
CondeNast LTD is a really nice plaice to work for, people are amazing and its really friendly environment. CondeNast really cares about the employs and will make sure that are happy to work
I commuted up to London from Tunbridge Wells at 7am. Once I arrived at Conde Nast I was sent to deliver important parcels all over London, a task which was particularly challenging for me as I am not based in London. Nevertheless I managed to deliver all my parcels within the time frame, using my organisation skills with determination.
Pros
Worthwhile experience
Cons
Physically exhausting
très bonne ambiance de travail
évolution de carrière possible

culture d'entreprise très fortement marquée
Pros
transports pris en charge + 1 partie du repas
While I was studying photography, I had the chance to work for well known magazines in Istanbul which helped me improve my skills and confidence.
An average day at work will be receiving invoices from Russian suppliers regarding the various Russian magazine titles we have and processing them by uploading to the system via the use of PIMS and SUN systems. Once uploaded I organize payment runs, so Wires, BACS and Worldpay to ensure that suppliers are paid on time. another part of my job is to respond to suppliers emails querying payment information and dates of payment. I had only received a one week handover and as this was my first accounting role I felt as though I was thrown in the deep end however I'm a quick learner and have managed to pick up the pace and get on top of what I am doing.
Pros
Nice area to work, free magazines
Cons
Long hours, not enough training.
Typical day would occur of a one hour journey using public service , i would take breakfast orders and collect breakfast for co-workers also i would generally take orders, make copies, print, Fax greet customers over phone, take messages.
Pros
Good experiences and working environment
Cons
Public Transport