Concorde Specialist Logistics

Concorde Specialist Logistics Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews
the good part of the job was that were always out and free, dont have any pressure about work while being out but the day itself id very long and at times traffic can get the better of you
Pros
25% off harveys
Cons
Long hours, huge workloads
A typical day in my workplace is very fast paced, as can be expected from working in a busy call centre.
I speak to customers daily whether it be a telephone conversation, email or manning the live chat facility on the company facebook page.

I have learned a lot in my time with the company, this includes; negotiation skills, pacifying customers, time management etc.

The management team in my workplace are very hands on and are always available to offer advice if needed. However, they are more than willing to allow me to work from my own initiative and always ask for my opinion on how things could be improved.

I really enjoy working with my colleagues, we all have different backgrounds but I think this has helped us to build a strong, effective team as we can all offer a different perspective to help come to a good solution for a customer.

The hardest part of my job would be dealing with a particularly irate customer, sometimes this can be very demanding and time consuming but when the complaint is resolved it is very rewarding to have calmed the customer and for them to be happy with the result.

I thoroughly enjoy my job as I love to talk to new people and help them as much as possible. I fell that I am continuously learning in my role which I also enjoy.
Pros
the people I work with, location, support from management, personal development
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concorde Specialist Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.
2.1