Concorde Specialist Logistics Employee Reviews in Lutterworth

Delivery driver
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth, Leicestershire29 May 2019
Absolute joke of a place, needs total overhaul of management , all need there arseholes a good kickin out the friggin door, worst run company ever, avoid like the plague
Pros
Gettin out
Cons
Zero
Just did it for the money
Quality Controller (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth, Leicestershire13 July 2018
I did this short stint job for 6 weeks in the summer I found the work rather boring however I was not there to gain experience. The only pro is I earned a reasonable amount of money in a short space of time.
Decent
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Lutterworth, Leicestershire15 July 2017
It was decent for the years at my job. However I feel it's time to move onwards after making good changes to the place and feel to try another challenge.
Pros
Good team
Cons
Not much room to progress
Long hours and heavy work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Magna Park Lutterworth9 June 2017
Best to look at Agency placement to get best financial reward as Agency drivers are paid by the hour whereas salaried drivers are not entitled to overtime, not unusual to do 13/15 hour days? Very enjoyable but heavy work. Enjoyed both the driving, nationwide as well as central London. Only reason for not continuing was due to demands of Kinship Care call on time.
draining & tiring work place
Customer Service / Security-Gate house (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth10 January 2017
the good part of the job was that were always out and free, dont have any pressure about work while being out but the day itself id very long and at times traffic can get the better of you
Pros
25% off harveys
Cons
Long hours, huge workloads
Stay away!!
Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth22 July 2016
Awful place. Awful management. You are a number.

You will be used and abused. Silly working hours, very little pay, management do not have a clue.
Expected to complete 12 hours work in an 8 hour day.

Trust me, stay away from concorde logistics!
Pros
Cons
Many
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Lutterworth30 June 2016
Can be a fun place to work. Can also get very face paced and pushed to a challenge. Overall not a bad company to work for, the management could be better though.
Okay Workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth26 January 2016
Rotating shift patterns - 05:45-13:45
14:15-22:15
Loading and unloading shipping containers
wrapping pallets
Labelling products
picking customer orders
Pros
Good work and people to work with
Cons
Forced to do overtime, no job security
Needs to improve
Transport Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth, ENG22 December 2015
Cut my teeth in transport, clocked up over 100 hours overtime in 12 months and they wouldn't pay it. They promise the world then deliver nothing. Too many people in the transport have been made up and most don't have qualifications to justify the position. Job satisfaction is non existent and neither is your family life if you work here. Avoid at all costs.
Cons
Fast paced, vibrant and fun workplace
Customer Service Specialist Advisor, (Current Employee) –  Lutterworth, ENG13 February 2015
A typical day in my workplace is very fast paced, as can be expected from working in a busy call centre.
I speak to customers daily whether it be a telephone conversation, email or manning the live chat facility on the company facebook page.
I have learned a lot in my time with the company, this includes; negotiation skills, pacifying customers, time management etc.
The management team in my workplace are very hands on and are always available to offer advice if needed. However, they are more than willing to allow me to work from my own initiative and always ask for my opinion on how things could be improved.
I really enjoy working with my colleagues, we all have different backgrounds but I think this has helped us to build a strong, effective team as we can all offer a different perspective to help come to a good solution for a customer.
The hardest part of my job would be dealing with a particularly irate customer, sometimes this can be very demanding and time consuming but when the complaint is resolved it is very rewarding to have calmed the customer and for them to be happy with the result.
I thoroughly enjoy my job as I love to talk to new people and help them as much as possible. I fell that I am continuously learning in my role which I also enjoy.
Pros
the people I work with, location, support from management, personal development
Hard but fun
Lounding, unlouding, picking, stock check (Current Employee) –  Lutterworth, ENG9 June 2014
Working at Concorde company was great. I worked there in 2 shifts. From 6am to 2pm and from 2pm to 10pm. Shifts was suitable for me. I was general warehouse operative, and i had to carry very heavy furnitures and loading it into lorries. Sometimes i also had to unloading it as well. This job was the hardest i have ever had, but also allowed me to met nice, good manner people. The atmosphere wasn't bad. I still have contact with some of people. Management was normal and we liked each other. Mostly i liked picked because i wasn't shuttered coming back to home after this job.
Pros
Good athmosphere
Cons
Long dystance from home to work (20miles)
Professional, fun and rewarding work place
Stock and Systems Manager (Current Employee) –  Lutterworth7 February 2014
Professional, fun and rewarding work place. Confident and committed staff at all levels. Good working environment, very fast paced and varied.
Pros
Good work ethic and good management team
Cons
Long working hours, very long commute