Concept Care Solutions

Concept Care Solutions Employee Reviews

United Kingdom20 reviews
Learnt to manage my time well in order to get as much done as quickly and efficient as possible. Had to work as part of a team to ensure people were rightly suite to do the jobs that they were best acquired to do.
Pros
Convenience
Cons
no constructive criticism
I was carer and everthing was fraud. my details were made up but I was still working then not pay me what they said. No correct training like i got with other care companys and management dont care just want money. i was told to register with client for times i was not there so they can take money for not doing work
Pros
Cons
everything
Absolute terrible company to work for . Unorganised and bad management. Very unprofessional service among all areas in the company. I would not recommend the company to anyone
Concept care will never support you .80% of carers are unhappy .run by a Romanian care team who hide everything .
The office staff carer/s bully unless you do what they say .if you are sick they take you off as punishment. They never train us properly or check
A good company you can see from the firdt dah of your training, if you done this job before. They don't support you with anything, their home care stuff are not prepared for this job,bad coordination, if you are ill and you can't go next day to work they will put you off the of the week or not paying for your job. A carer has to know very well the legislation to protect himself becouse if you are quite they will continue.
Extremely poor management. The company culture should be more ambitious. The day-to-day is busy, I took every day as an opportunity to learn and take my responsibility. The staff should be more trained and supported with resources. The salary is fairly but I only recommend the company for an intern.
Pros
Free food and drink
Cons
management and resources
They do not specify what they need on the job advert when u get a call to join then they start unfolding the surprises first off u have to pay for ur training and then u have to provide immunisation records which they don't tell u their expectations untill u bring the records then they start saying this is low or this has to be done ...infact they should and u pay for ur DBS aswell something that most companies do got their staffs for free.i do not recommend them
Great company to work for with excellent benefits and salary.
Managers/team leaders are all friendly.

Career progression available & hard work is always recognised.
A great office to work in, time goes by quick. While it does get stressful sometimes usually the work is taken at your own pace and management are very understanding.
Avoid at all costs, management are rude and unprofessional. You will not be given the amount of hours you wish for. You’re expected to pay £5-10 if you’re on a double up shift to your driver. This job won’t pay for any bills. If you do not drive all your money will go on transport and you will basically be working for free. AVOID AT ALL COST.
Every day is productive and even though work can be busy it is also very relaxing, I always look forward to the new tasks I do everyday. I have become more confident since I started working here.
Consultants are very accommodating, colleagues treat each other like family so the office is always lively and we always share interesting conversations. We also get free snacks and drinks every Friday afternoon.
Pros
Free drinks on Fridays!
This in Northampton is just racism...
They fire me because just one blind client could not understand two words...

Come on if the boss of concept care hired me and other people not native is normal sometimes you have to deal with that and just repeat and I will understand my English is improving every single day.

To my other Spanish friend (thanks to ccs I met her also fired her just because that

too)

The hours are not enough
They only care about the money they make and don’t consider their employees. You are only valued if you can increase their revenue, even if it means putting all at risk.
Clients where always made sure that there normal call times where met and staff where given a lot of support from senior staff. Most days would be the same which gave every one a good routine but at time this would not always be the case and there where some long hours
Pros
good amount of time to travel from client to client
Cons
days where long and tine between days off far apart
Great place to develop skills and experience
meeting new people, learning new skills, recognition, reward, etc.

It was a great time, I now have to further develop my career
Not an honest company they have lots of dodgy dealings !!!!!All IO can say is avoid this company if your face doesn't fit then they will bully you out ! Don't ask any questions just be quiet or you're OUT.
Cons
Where i worked i was comfortable to work there. they are very good team to work with there are undastandle about your hours that you work
good work force , around a an excellent team but now the distance has taken it tol on me .
Pros
good staff
Cons
last minute notice
My working days are different,depends where agency sending me,but I am organized person,a quiklearner, I enjoying fresh challenge with the ability to work with colleges, to share ideas and specialist knowledge. I would like to work in one place: hospital or nursing home,my work would be more effective.