Play YouTube video button

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 702 reviews matching the search See all 22,845 reviews
Featured review
Concentrix selected this as a representative review
Great workplace with fun colleagues & great managers
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Salford, Greater Manchester6 November 2019
The atmosphere on the contact centre floor is really lively and friendly. It's a great place to meet new friends and enjoy your time at work. There's plenty of support when and if you need it with team managers and coaches on hand all the time.
Although there is initially a lot to learn, the trainers and academy team are really good and make sure you have lots of support before you are placed into your team on the floor and make you feel comfortable asking any questions you have.
I really enjoy working here and have made friends for life on my team.
Work Ethic
Sales (Current Employee) –  Spring Vale21 May 2019
From working for the company for 3 years the major thing that I have found, is that they are really focused on work ethic, and knowledge.

They have a clear coaching structure that is rarely followed that should help you improve and advance through the company, however "you have to be on the inner circle" as it were for promotions.
Pros
Colleagues & Company Benefits
Cons
Long Hours, Lack Of Coaching/Feedback, Bonus
Not a secure job
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester21 May 2019
I worked here for exactly a month and due too falling ill I lost my job sacked me on the spot even though I explained my situation they didn't take any of it into consideration and then when they explained why they made there decision it didn't even make sense as what they said and wrote on the form wasnt even true
Pros
Cons
Unfair judgement, not permanent, no teamwork
Absolutely shocking
Sales Advisor 02 (Former Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester19 May 2019
Worse place I’ve ever worked managers lazy
Are nt even sure how to work system s
Lack of training and support
Lies and deciet
Fixed never get commission always an excuse
Dirty work conditions
Also no wash area
Pros
Biggest liars! Watch out.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Stretford, Greater Manchester11 May 2019
Lied about shifts and hours plus lied about commission. You’ll be forced to work every weekend and the team is Full of BS! Managers are OK but it’s all Sale Sale Sale treated like robots. And they say you get your Rotas 4 week LIARS ITS 2!
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Favouritism. Treated like numbers everything is monitored.
Please read this, save yourself
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Luton8 May 2019
The worst job I’ve ever had in my 15 years of experience in the working environment!!

Worst management.

You will dread your day.

Long hours! You’re overworked and underpaid.

Not appreciated at all!

Please please save yourself!!
Pros
People you meet
Cons
Management, workload
Awful management
Customer Experience Assistant (Former Employee) –  Luton1 May 2019
I only worked there for 6 months in Luton and in that space of time the respect, support and morale in that building was non existent. Advertise the job to get 3k bonus making it £21000 per year as your salary and this was a lie!!
The management don't know what they're doing, the staff turnaround is crazy!!! Within the 6 months I started with a training group of 20 people there are only 3 left as the pressure and wrongly advertised job isn't for many. You're over worked, underpaid and under valued. Really do no reccomend working here.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, expensive lunch, no time to complete work, disorganised, horrible management.
Good Call Centre to be at
Good place to be at with a wide variety of campaigns to work on. Management is good with varied personalities. Working hours can be varied but all fall within a small period of starting times
Ikea
Call Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester27 April 2019
Great company, good benefits, the furniture is always top notch, perks are xmas staff party, free drinks, summer party, good rates of pay, options to travel
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Weekend work
You have a choice, work for someone who values you.
Technical Help Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bredbury26 April 2019
Firstly
Recruitment promise good shift patterns, good wages and a good bonus. This is all total rubbish. It's lies, period.

The training is, I must say great fun and I did meet some lovely people and I have learnt a lot about BT.

However, My wages just seemed to tumble as soon as training was over. The targets and stats related to your pay are impossible to adhere to, as it is impossible to predict your calls. And the stats are based on every call, every day. It's a pathetic ploy to keep your wages down.

You are monitored for your after call work, (making notes about the call, after the call has ended), They advise you do the notes on the call, but the systems are so bad, I.E. they freeze and crash all the time.
You WILL inevitably end up struggling, and when you report them being bad you are accused of faking the problem.

Your are only allowed 8 minutes on any shift for a personal break, (going to the loo). You do not get paid for your two 15 minute breaks (fair enough),or your half hour lunch, and they are timed to the second. if you are late back, this affects your productivity and your wages, and you get disciplined if you do it too often.

This, in my opinion is vile and cruel. However people clearly have abused it in the past. You are also scored on call time, productivity
resolution, etc, etc. There are loads, all designed to keep your wages to a minimum. The shifts are also crazy, because the place has to operate 8am to 9pm 7 days a week they have to cover this, so expect to work Christmas, bank holidays and weekends FOR NO EXTRA MONEY.

It's one
  more... of the worse places I have ever had the unfortunate opportunity to work, they employ pretty much anyone with a brain, because so many people leave as they realise the place is horrid, the canteen looks like something out of a borstal, the equipment is old, slow and filthy. The place stinks, and there is a saying, "You'll get Convergys lurgy soon", "don't worry everyone gets it". The attitude from anyone in senior management are simply not concerned for the floor advisor, but the client, so if you don't adhere your out. Exceptions of course, namely the brown nosers. or the ones in the "clique". These advisors simply wander all day chatting.

It's impossible to book holidays, days off or any free time as the rules and systems are locked into place on a first come first served basis.
so experienced advisors get in quick. And you don't get anything guaranteed for the first 12 months, so if you leave before your first year, don't even bother to work your notice, you'll get nothing.
Run for the hills.

I'm still working here, but I will get out as soon as the opportunity arises, so I'm using them at the moment to pay my rent and bills and I'm also saving for the first time, so, every cloud.

Think really carefully about this job,
The calls are sometimes horrid, they are all recorded, everything you say and do is logged. The wages are bad, the promises of bonuses are lies. Trust me, it's not a good place to work.

But hey! If your desperate and just need money, go for it.

It will be the biggest career mistake of your life.
In my 40 odd years on this planet, I have never worked for such a horrid company.
Pros
Training, meeting new friends
Cons
Dealing with sometimes very stressful calls.Poor equipment, deceitful recruitment strategy, impossible targets, cleanliness of the site, management wellbeing of staff.
Starting to live its Values
Head of Site (Former Employee) –  Stockport24 April 2019
Good company to work for, really starting to live its values and invest in people, clear progression plan for anyone wishing to advance their career great people to work with
Environnement de travail désagréable
Social Media specialist (Former Employee) –  Belfast24 April 2019
Cette entreprise vous recrute pour ensuite vous annoncer qu'elle allait licencier 17 personnes.
L'ambiance de travail est très mauvaise : Sombre, sans lumières naturelles.
Le salaire est au minimum et les 2 pauses de 15min ne sont pas payées donc en fin de compte, vous restez bien plus que 40h par semaine au travail.
Enjoyed my Time
Customer Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester23 April 2019
Amazing People to work with for the majority of staff. However has had issues in the past with new school leavers trying to treat it like a youthclub.
Cut commissions
Quality Controller (Former Employee) –  Altrincham, Greater Manchester22 April 2019
Was working in quality at Atlantic Point. Officially 2 sales calls per month per agent are supposed to be scored but this isn’t the case I’m sorry to announce that management make us score every call until we find sales calls that score the lowest for the purposes of cutting commissions I had to get out I couldn’t live with the guilt of doing this to agents
Pros
Minimum
Cons
The entire structure is a con
Poor management
Call Centre Advisor (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne18 April 2019
If your face fits u ll be fine, if it doesnt you will be left just to get on with it, great facilities but poor place to work. No support once you leave the classroom.
Pros
Good facilities
Cons
Poor management and poor support
Not worth it
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Salford18 April 2019
They sell you a dream at the start then it all goes down hill 8 weeks training that could be done in 3/4 weeks. No point in working here at all they don’t care about the staff all they care about is there targets there’s like 1/2 managers that actually care the rest do not care one bit! They sell you the biggest dream ever do not fall for it!
Pros
There is none
Cons
There’s too many
Awful place to work
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Manchester10 April 2019
The management are an absolute joke. They treat you like a statistic, the ops managers are even worse and put on a performance when the clients come in. You cant do anything right and half the computers do not work after over a year of being reported to IT. The recruitment lie to you about the shifts you do, you cant have anything at your desk apart from a water bottle but then ignore the fact that other advisors have loads on their desk. You have to be a favourite to progress and getting time off is near impossible. Stay clear of the place.
Pros
Non
good working environment
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Middleton, Greater Manchester9 April 2019
job itself is okay the call center can get really busy at the times. Flexible working hours rota was given up to 3 weeks in advance.
After 2 weeks of training we got to answer our first calls which was very stressful but fun and exciting at the same time.
Amazing people! You will get to meet great people and make a lot of friends!
Food in the canteen was great there is a variety of different types of food to suit everyone's preferences.
Typical day started with clocking in and logging into different portals (5 misn before start of the shift) and answering the calls.
The hardest part of the job was probably getting used to using the system. It looked very complicated at the beginning but after couple of weeks i got used to it.
Also one of the cons was the wage - too low for the amount of work you do.
Bad bad bad
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester7 April 2019
This company is the worst company ever.

managers do not know anything about the job role when you're on the phones, if you need help they will tell you to ask the people around you.

this toilets are VILE! this isn't down to poor cleaners it is the people who actually work here.
Embarrassingly poor place
ANNONIMOUS (Former Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire29 March 2019
To begin with ... I have loads to say...

I will post a link soon so all of the interested future employees of concentrix can contact me...

I will be more than happy to explain what is happening behind the closed doors...

Don't touch it...

You will get burned...

And you will have a scar...

Disgrace...

Appalling company...
Pros
None, Absolutely none
Cons
Oh dear, Where do I start
Avoid Belfast Loughview or just even he business
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim26 March 2019
Business is so unprofessional managers think they are amazing walking up and down the call floor as if they run your lives , your just a number to them expected to hit kpis and never pay out bonus right , get paid just above minimum wage for a horrible title. Don’t get paid for lunch breaks , don’t get paid for being sick only SSP compared to other call centres that do.
Pros
Cons
The business itself

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.8K