Play YouTube video button

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 702 reviews matching the search See all 22,845 reviews
Featured review
Concentrix selected this as a representative review
Great workplace with fun colleagues & great managers
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Salford, Greater Manchester6 November 2019
The atmosphere on the contact centre floor is really lively and friendly. It's a great place to meet new friends and enjoy your time at work. There's plenty of support when and if you need it with team managers and coaches on hand all the time.
Although there is initially a lot to learn, the trainers and academy team are really good and make sure you have lots of support before you are placed into your team on the floor and make you feel comfortable asking any questions you have.
I really enjoy working here and have made friends for life on my team.
Horrible
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim29 September 2019
Horrible place to work . Worst management ever . Unfair practises at work . Management thinks they run the place and not it’s people .
Never recommend anyone to work here
Unfair time off
Vodafone customer service (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear26 September 2019
Concentrix offered an amazing training, such a shame that you’re not allowed to take holidays when you want to, you get short breaks, you’re toilet breaks are monitored and the kitchen staff are not friendly.
Concentrix
Technical support advisor (Former Employee) –  Longbenton25 September 2019
This job was very rewarding and it was always varied issues, I got a lot of feedback on how I was doing and there were many incentives. However I never felt comfortable with management
It's ok
Fleet Advisor (Current Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire24 September 2019
The team Makes the work environment enjoyable. The job is fast pace but we can manager our workload. In the team I am in, we make the most of our day and we help each other out
Not a great place to work
Call Handler (Former Employee) –  Stretford, Greater Manchester22 September 2019
Management did not care, It was a very much a high school environment. Rotas for the following week would be given with two days notice. There was no work life balance.
Fast Paced
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Derry, County Londonderry22 September 2019
There is the claim they understand mental health issues. The work isn't hard but the people in charge don't care about the damage it does to your motivation and people skills.
productive
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Stockport15 September 2019
nice place to work at however only worked here temporarily so would not be able to give a full review. All in all fun place to be at, management only call when there are jobs available.
Good place to work but if you dont party you dont get chosen for advancement
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne14 September 2019
The staff only seem to advance other members of staff if they already knew them outside of work. If you know your job and your really good at it but keep yourself to yourself your not included in the nice stuff.

You can get loads of 10 out of 10 from your customers and they dont bat an eyelid, soon as one of their friends gets a 10 then everybody is told about it and rewards come out.
An absolute rip off
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Salford, Greater Manchester13 September 2019
Not sure where to begin....I worked on the First Direct campaign.

....many, many promises, no action. Promised bonus but was only signed off this month. Promised breaks every 2 hours but sometimes you'd end up going SIX HOURS with ONE ten minute break.

For a 11 hour shift you're only allowed 8 minutes of comfort break. Anything more and you're in trouble even though you're expected to take call after call for 11 hours.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
No sick pay, extremely stressful and not nearly enough breaks.
Avoid like Ebola and The Black Plague made a Baby
Mug (Former Employee) –  Bredbury11 September 2019
This company is horrendous. I have since left and I am chasing them for the payrise they promised me which means they owe me £130. I'm still missing money for hours worked totalling £200. You aren't told how to hit bonus, you either get it or you don't and I have estimated that I am owed around £350 in bonuses but they have no idea whether bonus was hit or not so they assume not to avoid paying you. They messed up my Holiday Allowance due to their shoddy systems so when my first child was born and my first mortgage payment due, I was told the holidays that I had taken weren't accrued and therefore I had to borrow from friends and family to feed my child and pay the mortgage. This meant I lost out on almost £700. The company owe my or have done me out of over £1000 because of their constant mistakes and I have chased countless managers to get these rectified. The pay rise I have chased for 15 months to no avail. The company is useless if you need them for anything but they will make sure that if your off the phone for 2 minutes that you get a recorded discussion or disciplinary. The best thing to do is never get a job here. If you take the Cen out of Concentrix then you know your real employer, Con Trix. They don't care that I am visiting food banks to prevent wasting money so I can afford my childs food. They don't care that I have 6 people chasing me for money that technically Concentrix owes them. The company is an absolute Con and is full of Trix. Mistakesville is another name for this company and the managers just neglect your needs, so long as your on the phone taking calls  more... for BT, they don't care about you. Worst company I have ever worked for.  less
Productive and interesting place
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Belfast9 September 2019
I've learned a lot about IT technologies, videoconferencing, improved my English.
Very interesting job with Polycom contract, great experience. Also it's a nice and peaceful environement here.
Concentrix
Inbound Webchat + Phone Advisor (Former Employee) –  Stockport9 September 2019
Concentrix was an interesting company to work for. Even though the salary wasn't the greatest in my opinion, it is a great way for young people to start their working life and learn new skills and make new friends.
Irrelevant job sent to me
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester4 September 2019
I put job titles such as "administration" or "IT Technical" or "Librarian" in the search and keep getting "lifeguard" or "oil rig maintenance" in.

If the programming was done better for this site, you'd have a lot more people using it... having said that, if it worked, people would find their perfect job and you'd be unemployed.
Good people, not bad company
I enjoy the company in terms of the friends that I have made there but in terms of progression, it is a bit misleading as there a numerous targets to be met before even being considered
Pros
good imea
Say no more! Worst ever
Fraud Advisor (Former Employee) –  Gourock, Inverclyde2 September 2019
I worked here and left wen everyome started dropping like flies. Always give u promises but never do. No benefits. No incentives. No rewards. No recognition. No experienced managers. Everyone including managers are scool leavers. I srill have nightmares about that place. Best thing i ever did was walking in on the day and saying 'CHEERIO'. Absolutely glad i left. I am now a manager in my new job. . also check out the video on the eveing times about acrion fraud lol
Illegal practices
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire1 September 2019
The most toxic environment I have ever worked in to date.

0 support from Team Leaders, Ops managers leaving by the head. No one stays longer than weeks/months, highest staff turnover I've ever seen in a company!!

Most people leave as illegal practices you can't fight with, the schedule changes by the minute & you have to succumb to it, you get told off for not keeping up with the schedule 100%, but you don't always get notified of the changes in the schedule.

You get your share of tasks for the day in the morning. If you finish, rather than saying 'well done, take a 5 mins breather', you get everyone else's work as well. Not even a thank you from TL's!!

WFM are a joke, as are the Team Leaders and Ops Managers.

If you ask for Payroll/HR info so you can contact them directly with a query, you get blatantly refused by TL's who suggest they'll find out for you but they never do.

Only given a chance for progression if you get into the right panties of the higher management.

It's a sick system you cannot fight, best to keep away!

0 work/life balance, 0 emotional/moral support from anyone in this place.

Keep well away from Concentrix!!
Shambles of a place to work for.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Derry28 August 2019
The company used to be decent to work for, that was before they got greedy and changed the commission structure. Management only care about targets. They really don’t give a thought about you or what’s happening in your own life outside of the place . They changed all the TLs to interns which was a recipe for disaster from the start.
false description
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Derry, County Londonderry25 August 2019
Joined concentrix after being at home for years raising my children, when i started i was honest about what i could work and management aparently agreed. When it came to joing my team they retracted everything they promised me, also wages where short and like every conversation i had with staff you never get the truth or you have to chase them for answers. Training staff where great and friendly however the training is lacking the amount to feel ready to join a team especially when your TL is unwilling to help you. My TL was rude and definetly on a power trip. When i went to HR about my hours situation i was then met the next day by my TL minipulating me into leaving and "staying home with my kids", she tried to scare me into the beleiving i was in trouble for going to Hr and lied to me about conversation. She was a bully and definetly gets her power from lowering other womens self asteem. I approached HR again however after a day of being made a full of and being brought to tears i left. Thank god i did as i then the next day was offered a job with decent people in a place with more opportunities although still a call centre this company have values. Glad got out before destroyed me. PLEASE AVOID AS FAKE AND MOST TL ARE NOT THERE TO HELP
Pros
friends i made in training group
Cons
all management especially my TL as she was a controlling bully
One of the absolute worst places. Truly shameful.
Social Media Advisor (Former Employee) –  Belfast22 August 2019
Expect to put in far more work than what you get paid for. If you are a hard working and honest person, expect to be given more work and then be made fun of for it.

Promotions are only given based on favouritism/ nepotism. VTLs and senior managers will only promote their friends even if those are completely incompetent and in a lot of cases don't speak English and don't even understand what's going on.

If you look good and can be discrete, then the senior TM in the MSN contract will definitely have some extra work you can do him for.... oopsie, I mean do for him.

If you are dumb and don't even know how to act as an adult, but kiss up to the VTLs, then that's all you need.

- No one can understand what you're saying?
- Have no social skills or sense of professionalism?
- Couldn't do the job, if your life depended on it?
- Stalk people and then bad mouth them when they turn you down or report you?

Don't worry! None of that matters to them. They got your back and no one will ever dare question you again!

Are you French or a French speaker? Oh, that's a big no no there. In their eyes, you've already done something wrong.
Do not work here
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Middleton, Greater Manchester19 August 2019
When I say do not work here I’m telling you from a guy that worked here too long... I’m seriously trying to help you this place is a jungle it’s full of animals and most of these animals and senior managers who are their to watch how many sales you are getting to figure out ways not to pay you if you hit.... if u don’t hit you get sacked if you do hit they will try to take that money back off you.. this place is really bad....... minimum wage... big turnover bad management bad commission if you hit... maximum u will get is about 300-400 for hitting if you are lucky to work at McDonald’s you can earn more than this place... that is not a joke...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.8K