Concentrix Employee Review

productive
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Belfast19 October 2019
the workplace culture is great everyone has a great work ethic working together to meet targets daily, weekly and monthly. I ensure to communicate with other managers in order to help other staff members.

Other Concentrix Employee Reviews

They don’t pay you and they treat you like dirt
Outbound Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Belfast City Centre, County Antrim13 November 2019
Disgraceful company to work for! They don’t pay your wages properly let alone bonuses promised! My national insurance is about twice what my mum pays in her much better job! They punish you if you’re poorly, treat you like dirt and the management are a disgrace!!! Do not work here! It will make you feel suicidal
Awful
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bredbury13 November 2019
The money may look good but don't bother. Move on, scroll past the job as your mental health is not worth it.

I had death threat and a threat to life where a guy said he was going to shoot me and he knew where I works and had figured out which site I was out. I told a manager and they didn't care.

The job wS horrible and u never knew people could be thay awful. The pay wasn't good. The bonus was no exsitant they never gave me any extra.

I was kept for hours after my finishing times and was told nothing could be done about it. The best thing I did was leave!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.8K