Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 686 reviews matching the search See all 22,581 reviews
productive
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Belfast19 October 2019
the workplace culture is great everyone has a great work ethic working together to meet targets daily, weekly and monthly. I ensure to communicate with other managers in order to help other staff members.
Horrible place to work I quit after 4 months
Customer Service Advisor for HSBC (Former Employee) –  Salford, Greater Manchester13 October 2019
I started in July and training was for 8 weeks that was the best part as you got help and support once you go on to the floor it’s bye bye all the help and support and having to find information for the enquires on my own , I had no step up as call volumes were high so there was no extra support and I always struggled daily with the enquiries. management is poor too and you have to run around looking for someone to help you! I am so much happier now I have quit I wouldn’t ecommende this to anyone it’s horrible
Laid back place to work
HSBC Telephone Operative (Former Employee) –  Salford, Greater Manchester8 October 2019
Had no issues here. They were so understanding when I went on maternity twice, back to back too and welcomed me back with open arms being very flexible with my hours when I came back which was amazing. I only left due to childcare funds. Would definitely go back once the children are in full time school
Pros
Canteen on site, free parking
Cons
Call after call, always busy
Good for first customer service role but bad to remain more than 6 months
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Altrincham, Greater Manchester5 October 2019
Good for first customer service role but bad to remain more than 6 months.

Need to work on making the work place more professional; this is for the managers and the general culture of the office.
Very poor company
Sales Advisor - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Altrincham, Greater Manchester4 October 2019
This company doesn't care about employees. There is no reward for loyalty they only value new people. Advisers are encouraged to miss sell and miss use systems and sacked when the client finds out. Higher management are disrespectful to staff and don't care about improving the work place or helping the staff. this is a very unprofessional place to work with no opportunity to progress further in the company they just give you false promises.
Horrible
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim29 September 2019
Horrible place to work . Worst management ever . Unfair practises at work . Management thinks they run the place and not it’s people .
Never recommend anyone to work here
Unfair time off
Vodafone customer service (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear26 September 2019
Concentrix offered an amazing training, such a shame that you’re not allowed to take holidays when you want to, you get short breaks, you’re toilet breaks are monitored and the kitchen staff are not friendly.
Concentrix
Technical support advisor (Former Employee) –  Longbenton25 September 2019
This job was very rewarding and it was always varied issues, I got a lot of feedback on how I was doing and there were many incentives. However I never felt comfortable with management
It's ok
Fleet Advisor (Current Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire24 September 2019
The team Makes the work environment enjoyable. The job is fast pace but we can manager our workload. In the team I am in, we make the most of our day and we help each other out
Not a great place to work
Call Handler (Former Employee) –  Stretford, Greater Manchester22 September 2019
Management did not care, It was a very much a high school environment. Rotas for the following week would be given with two days notice. There was no work life balance.
Fast Paced
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Derry, County Londonderry22 September 2019
There is the claim they understand mental health issues. The work isn't hard but the people in charge don't care about the damage it does to your motivation and people skills.
productive
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Stockport15 September 2019
nice place to work at however only worked here temporarily so would not be able to give a full review. All in all fun place to be at, management only call when there are jobs available.
Good place to work but if you dont party you dont get chosen for advancement
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne14 September 2019
The staff only seem to advance other members of staff if they already knew them outside of work. If you know your job and your really good at it but keep yourself to yourself your not included in the nice stuff.

You can get loads of 10 out of 10 from your customers and they dont bat an eyelid, soon as one of their friends gets a 10 then everybody is told about it and rewards come out.
An absolute rip off
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Salford, Greater Manchester13 September 2019
Not sure where to begin....I worked on the First Direct campaign.

....many, many promises, no action. Promised bonus but was only signed off this month. Promised breaks every 2 hours but sometimes you'd end up going SIX HOURS with ONE ten minute break.

For a 11 hour shift you're only allowed 8 minutes of comfort break. Anything more and you're in trouble even though you're expected to take call after call for 11 hours.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
No sick pay, extremely stressful and not nearly enough breaks.
Avoid like Ebola and The Black Plague made a Baby
Mug (Former Employee) –  Bredbury11 September 2019
This company is horrendous. I have since left and I am chasing them for the payrise they promised me which means they owe me £130. I'm still missing money for hours worked totalling £200. You aren't told how to hit bonus, you either get it or you don't and I have estimated that I am owed around £350 in bonuses but they have no idea whether bonus was hit or not so they assume not to avoid paying you. They messed up my Holiday Allowance due to their shoddy systems so when my first child was born and my first mortgage payment due, I was told the holidays that I had taken weren't accrued and therefore I had to borrow from friends and family to feed my child and pay the mortgage. This meant I lost out on almost £700. The company owe my or have done me out of over £1000 because of their constant mistakes and I have chased countless managers to get these rectified. The pay rise I have chased for 15 months to no avail. The company is useless if you need them for anything but they will make sure that if your off the phone for 2 minutes that you get a recorded discussion or disciplinary. The best thing to do is never get a job here. If you take the Cen out of Concentrix then you know your real employer, Con Trix. They don't care that I am visiting food banks to prevent wasting money so I can afford my childs food. They don't care that I have 6 people chasing me for money that technically Concentrix owes them. The company is an absolute Con and is full of Trix. Mistakesville is another name for this company and the managers just neglect your needs, so long as your on the phone taking calls  more... for BT, they don't care about you. Worst company I have ever worked for.  less
Productive and interesting place
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Belfast9 September 2019
I've learned a lot about IT technologies, videoconferencing, improved my English.
Very interesting job with Polycom contract, great experience. Also it's a nice and peaceful environement here.
Concentrix
Inbound Webchat + Phone Advisor (Former Employee) –  Stockport9 September 2019
Concentrix was an interesting company to work for. Even though the salary wasn't the greatest in my opinion, it is a great way for young people to start their working life and learn new skills and make new friends.
Irrelevant job sent to me
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester4 September 2019
I put job titles such as "administration" or "IT Technical" or "Librarian" in the search and keep getting "lifeguard" or "oil rig maintenance" in.

If the programming was done better for this site, you'd have a lot more people using it... having said that, if it worked, people would find their perfect job and you'd be unemployed.
Good people, not bad company
Customer Service Representative for HSBC UK (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester3 September 2019
I enjoy the company in terms of the friends that I have made there but in terms of progression, it is a bit misleading as there a numerous targets to be met before even being considered
Pros
good imea
Say no more! Worst ever
Fraud Advisor (Former Employee) –  Gourock, Inverclyde2 September 2019
I worked here and left wen everyome started dropping like flies. Always give u promises but never do. No benefits. No incentives. No rewards. No recognition. No experienced managers. Everyone including managers are scool leavers. I srill have nightmares about that place. Best thing i ever did was walking in on the day and saying 'CHEERIO'. Absolutely glad i left. I am now a manager in my new job. . also check out the video on the eveing times about acrion fraud lol

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.7K