Play YouTube video button
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews

United Kingdom797 reviews
Featured review
Concentrix selected this as a representative review
The atmosphere on the contact centre floor is really lively and friendly. It's a great place to meet new friends and enjoy your time at work. There's plenty of support when and if you need it with team managers and coaches on hand all the time.
Although there is initially a lot to learn, the trainers and academy team are really good and make sure you have lots of support before you are placed into your team on the floor and make you feel comfortable asking any questions you have.

I really enjoy working here and have made friends for life on my team.
It's exactly all the negative things you've heard about working in a call centre - the managers choose their favourites who could get away with murder, however, the good employees who are not their favourites make one mistake and you're basically interrogated by upper management. Constantly monitored, even going to the loo. Long hours every day with not enough breaks. Sometimes working 12 days in a row depending on the way the rota falls, the work/life balance is atrocious to say the least, especially as you'll be working 9-11 hours each day
Pros
Good bonus incentives, good place to make friends
Cons
Long hours, bad working conditions
The online exam (aptis®) that they have is impeccable. It will really challenge every applicant and will ensure that they the only candidates that will pass the exam are the finest and most skilled individuals.
Their training module is also very challenging. It was a really fun and great experience to undergo such training that will really out your skills to the test.
Pros
Great exam and interview. A really tough one
Cons
Long duration of the application process
You will meet some great people but be prepared for a work house existence. Computer systems are extremely poor and you are forever having to re-start. They expect you to be on ready at your shift time, which means coming in to work fifteen/twenty minutes before you actually start but don't get paid for. Training is non existent and you will learn nothing. The canteen is inadequate, dirty (as is the building) and staff facilities are to a bare minimum.
Pros
People you will meet
Cons
As above and like most jobs, the staff doing the same role as you are going to be your saving grace but thats as good as it gets.

Pay isn't anywhere near comparable to the role and while being expected to adhere to targets while receiving no coaching or feedback.

The workload is unmanageable, with zero offline time to catch up on work, while still being pressured to keep your case loads down. They can't expand their workforce because the turnover is so bad they can barely keep the seats they have filled.

People from the client's office in London also like to come up once a quarter to tell you how much money you made them - while you struggle to make ends meet. Absolutely zero appreciation from them or management.

The double standards with management is also obscene, such as managers openly being able to leave work for a few hours to get a haircut and flouncing it round the office. Meanwhile you need to argue to get any time off with an atrociously organised rota (they're always asking for people to shift swap because they haven't properly scheduled it).

Favouritism is also rife with the same people openly getting away with doing the bare minimum of work, so hope you get lucky.

Mental health support doesn't exist. Be prepared to reach out for help as they make out they're so keen to help with, only to be asked the most patronising questions and be openly laughed at when you turn down their hideously unqualified "Support Session". However if you do agree to go to their sessions, good luck because they'll probably forget and do nothing about it. There's 'mental
 - more...
Pros
N/a
Cons
Pay isn't livable while you work yourself to the bone, Support doesn't exist, You're disposable and they won't make an effort to make you feel otherwise.
They gave me tax issues over two years without my knowledge. They paid me incorrectly for 8 weeks straight and did nothing to correct this until a formal grievance was raised and ACAS mentioned. They caused me stress unlike anything I have experienced from an employer, they just kept blaming the fact payroll is in India. What's worse, their systems are borderline unusable. I have never had to make so many excuses to customers for "system issues" as I do in this job.
Pros
Cons
No accountability from the company for their mistakes, pay issues for 4 pays in a row
Training is useless managers stab you in the back first chance they get wages poor bonus non existant no room for any error hours a joke and during the pandemic no safety. The job is easy but the atmosphere is so stressful and toxic get no support from management most leave within months
Pros
Cons
Terrible firm
The management is terrible. They don't care about you at all. Everyone is replaceable to them. There is no way to get a promotion unless they like you. Its not based on merit at all. The one positive is that you will have good coworkers that's about it.
Pros
co workers
Cons
terrible management, everyone is replaceable
The job I was hired to perform was incredibly fulfilling, it was enjoyable to investigate issues and provide appropriate resolutions. It was unfortunate when the contract ended.
Management and advancement in company was based on personal relationships and not professional selection. Management processes were greatly flawed and bias and the HR always turned a blind eye. It was a very difficult working environment for the Black and ethnic minorities as systematic racism was very rife in play.
Pros
A job is a job really, it helps with some bills at the end of the day.
Cons
Loss of peace of mind and sleep from living with uncertainty of job security everyday.
Terrible company and terrible site! For German speakers, who are supposed to work as Sales Associates/Account Managers, I would recommend: don’t even bother to come here. For those in this country 🇬🇧, who don’t know the difference (and according to my experience there are many): Deutsch (German) 🇩🇪🇦🇹🇨🇭is not the same as Dutch (Holland 🇳🇱 and Belgium 🇧🇪) 😉

German speakers will work a lot and be overloaded, while other agents from other countries are going to have more relaxed day. At the end you will be paid like other agents who have less workload and contribute less.

By the way, you will be covering German 🇩🇪, Austrian 🇦🇹 and Swiss 🇨🇭 market at the same time. And will have to do phone, chats and emails with customers from all 3 countries! At the same time! 😳

The training is really poor and the way they submit knowledge is catastrophic. There is really a lot of material to be learned after the working hours, which they are not giving out for their employees, so you will have to write down what you think is relevant during the training!

My team leader was terrible, really terrible, but everybody stood by her side just and only because she is British!

Management is really rude, provokative and unprofessional - but they try to hide it under the mask of standards.

They think that Concentrix has special culture, but in reality they are offending the word “culture”. They should call it a concept instead - how to enslave somebody to make $25,000.00 per month but to be paid only £1,250.00 netto per month (minimum wage in Britain for people above
 - more...
It's difficult to talk about my experience at Concentrix. I had a great manager and was surprised to hear he was fired shortly after our contract ended. But that guy was gold, really. They just used him to manage our group and then they just didn't need him anymore and got rid of him. And I think that pretty much sums up what you can expect from this company. I was initially hired to work there for 3 months but they made our contract shorter because they just didn't need us anymore. We all left our country to go work for this company in a different country and they couldn't even respect the terms of the contract. That's something you should be aware of because you're gonna read a lot of slogans on the walls like being disruptive, like ethics, like we care for our customers, we care for our employees, but in the end it means nothing, they just use it to promote the company but they don't have any values. They just got rid of us, 1 month earlier, with a formal letter that was read to us by the floor manager one week before our contract was over and that was it. We went home feeling like we had been cheated. Some clues tell us that they intended to keep us only for 2 months instead of 3 and they didn't seem to care at all. It seemed like business as usual for them They're talking about ethics like a lot but they don't have any. They din't even respect their own terms. Employees are nothing for them. But I enjoyed my time there not thanks to the manegement team but for working with a friendly group of people who became friends during these two months because we were all in the same - more...
Awful really awful can’t stand the place or anyone that works there managers are so far up there now back side and really don’t no anything bobbins company
To keep it simple it is a horrible company to work for. Promises over Promises and nothing is kept. I was recruited to relocate from London to Newcastle. I had been promised a relocation package. First they have not paid a full month hotel as promised on the phone, but only up to the value of £350, so try to find a Hotel for a whole month for this price. I ended up paying it myself and only got ten days paid by the company. They did not pay the hotel directly as promised I had to pay upfront and then wait 3 months to get it back. The train ticket was reimbursed too but also took 3 months, in which one department kept claiming another and you end up writing to people in payroll in India and the Philippines. In the German speaking team you will work a lot while you are only being paid minimum wage, despite promising a higher pay during the phone interviews. When you speak to them about the discrepancies in what is and what was promised HR says you don’t have anything in writing so take it or leave it. The workload is huge and in my campaign you were supposed to make 25.000 USD per month in sales while you are being paid very little. The Management is very rude, provocative and unprofessional, but they try to hide behind their standards! The training takes 3 weeks and is very poor. The trainers are nice but the information and knowledge they give is not worth it. You end up on the floor learning more than in the training. My team leader was terrible, really terrible, no support and her knowledge was very limited. She did not support the team or individual, and was more concerned - more...
Ignore their synopsis. They are not an equal opportunities employer. They offer no support at all. You are a number not a name. They offer no support to people with disabilities.
Pros
Nice enviroment
Cons
No support and poor communicators
There was a good working environment and moreover it was employee centric company. All the facilities were available there to improve our skills and update our skills as per requirement. Lot of training sessions were conducted there.
I cant describe how bad this company is, work there for 10+, they don't care about their colleague, they just want work
shift are so bad no pattern late finishes are killer, they dont even care manager's as so s*** there, so rude and they have so much attitude I am happy that i left as it was the worst company ever pay is soo less looking at what we do they ask us to their job as well, if you go over the breaks you go strtaght away in trubble
The manager are bullies who are quick to fire their employees, no job security. Bullying and favouritism at the office occurs on a daily.The targets set out by the company is unrealistic and pretty much impossible to maintain. This job is not worth the stress. If you care about your mental health, do not apply for this job. It feels like you are in a prison. The pay is also disgusting. Don’t waste your time
i did not like woking for then and the did not look after there staff would never go back agine but the in bound was reslly good to work with and easy systomes to larn
Managers watched you no matter what you did , one of them will stare at their watch whilst I went toilet , my team leader was amazing but apart from that I would rather do time inside then work there again
Pros
Nice team leader, kinda relaxed
Cons
Fat blonde women near grad bay thinks she runs everything
No job security, management try they best however they a central controlled so really the do not have too much "power" regard any key decision relating to staff