Computer Futures Solutions

Computer Futures Solutions Pay & Benefits reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews
Hard working
Computer futures is wonderful place of work in terms of training & progression they always provided help wherever it was needed.

My typical day consisted of sourcing new candidates to fill current live jobs. If I didn't have any jobs on my desk I would go out looking for new business for my colleagues & I.

Being at Computer Futures helped with my time management & being consistent. Even when things were difficult I was always able to have some sort of help that would result in completing the required task.

The hardest part of the job was managing the amount of time I spent on each job. When I first joined it was a weak my point that I have worked on a lot.

Other than the financial benefits, being able to see a satisfied candidate was always heart warming because I was practically helping them find their dream job. I also enjoyed meeting clients from different backgrounds & industries.
Pros
meeting clients from big companies
Great Atmosphere
Hard-working, tight-knit team with a drive and determination that's reflected in their work. Long-hours are part and parcel with the job, and eleven to twelve hour days aren't uncommon
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Motivated and with high expectations
Long hours with great team sprit .good team enviroment.

Good targets acheivable and with good rewards
Pros
Company days out
Cons
High pressure to acheive