Computer Futures Solutions

Computer Futures Solutions Employee Reviews

Ok
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol2 September 2019
Made some of the best friends of my life - good training & good work life balance. Management are ok - a lot of leavers within a short space of time..
Great Atmosphere
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester12 September 2017
Hard-working, tight-knit team with a drive and determination that's reflected in their work. Long-hours are part and parcel with the job, and eleven to twelve hour days aren't uncommon
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Hard working
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London30 January 2017
Computer futures is wonderful place of work in terms of training & progression they always provided help wherever it was needed.

My typical day consisted of sourcing new candidates to fill current live jobs. If I didn't have any jobs on my desk I would go out looking for new business for my colleagues & I.

Being at Computer Futures helped with my time management & being consistent. Even when things were difficult I was always able to have some sort of help that would result in completing the required task.

The hardest part of the job was managing the amount of time I spent on each job. When I first joined it was a weak my point that I have worked on a lot.

Other than the financial benefits, being able to see a satisfied candidate was always heart warming because I was practically helping them find their dream job. I also enjoyed meeting clients from different backgrounds & industries.
Pros
meeting clients from big companies
Cons
Motivated and with high expectations
HR Consultant Recruiter (Former Employee) –  London, ENG18 December 2014
Long hours with great team sprit .good team enviroment.

Good targets acheivable and with good rewards
Pros
Company days out
Cons
High pressure to acheive
Perfect
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester27 August 2014
My team is great, always supportive and willing to teach you how to become a successful sales person.
Sthree
Recruitment Consultant/Internal Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bristol, ENG6 November 2013
Each day would be dependant on the role I followed. SThree are a lovely company to work for. The sales floor is full of noise and laughter and it is a very fun environment to work in.

A normal day would consist of talking to candidates and clients, and finding out needs and requirements and hopefully finding roles to work on.

I also worked on internal recruitment, so I would search and source good candidates and speak to them about how it would be working for Sthree, getting them in for an interview and interviewing them.
Pros
Lovely people to work with
Cons
Long Hours
Competitive and driven with achievable goals
Business Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG3 June 2013
An extremely busy fast paced environment, I learned how to manage my changing priorities to achieve deadlines. I enjoyed working with both management and co-workers and had a very good relationship with all.