Completely Care

Completely Care Employee Reviews for Care Assistant

Care Assistant1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Awful agency, do not waste your time
The things wrong with this agency are endless but I'll try and sum it up.
Unprofessional and unreliable- They'd leave a message saying that they apparently have got work available asking you to call them back but 90% of the time someone answers saying that apparently the person who left the message is on the phone and they'd have them give you a call back which NEVER happens so annoyingly your forced to keep chasing them up.

Some of the staff are just rude and unhelpful.

On the odd occasion that you do actually hear from them they offer you work where the hours are unsuitable for your circumstances. When joining the agency I stated the shifts I'd be able to do but kept continuously being offered shifts that were unsuitable.

On the rare occasion when the shifts hours WERE actually suitable the work places I were sent to were awful. One particular place the job being a completely different job to the one it was supposed to be.

All in all the only thing I got from this agency was stress. Rather than looking for work for other people I feel the staff at this agency would be better off finding themselves other jobs.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Everything except the pay
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Completely Care?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Completely Care. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3