Completely Care

Completely Care Employee Reviews

United Kingdom12 reviews
No typical day at work, i have learned a lot and essential skills, good management, equal treat and good communication, no hardest part have not experience one, I have always enjoy anytime I’m on shift
can work own hours. Good rate of pay. Friendly helpful office staff good training packages. Find work to suit family/work balance. Weekly pay. hoilday pay.
Really well organised, with friendly supportive recruiters who offer regular flexible work to fit around your schedule. I would recommend the agency as personally I am always learning new skills and enjoying every shift.
Pros
Always have work available
Completely Care was my first agency position.
It taught me the vast spectrum of learning disabilities.

The office staff were brilliant, giving information about each new assignment.
Enjoyed Working for this company ,so much i went back again through my studies at college as they give me flexibility with the right days and hours that i was able to carry out ;they were always very supportive through out and also sent me to many places i fitted in and enjoyed
I've been with these guys for almost 5 months already and very happy with them.

I usually book my shifts a week in advance. Staff members try to find suitable shifts for me always, keeping in mind my location and available time. I often have opportunity to choose locations i really like - whenever they have these shifts themselves.

I work only with nurseries in Oxford and surroundings, so I'll tell only about them.

It's very easy job, you just play with the children all day, walk outside. Somites some minor cleaning might be asked - to clean tables after lunch in your room only or to clean up one room in the end of the day. It's 5% of all your working day only, cleaning is usually equally shared between all staff, you will not feel bad about that :)

Most nurseries are very friendly and gave me great feed back and even offrered references. Some are bit colder, you never feel part of the team there. But if it's not really important for you, it will not be a big deal. What I like - you just go there, do your work and go home - no stress, no staff meetings, no staff problems - you know what I mean J

Agency staff seem always happy to hear me though i call pretty often trying to book shifts in advance )

The most enjoyable part of the job - I travelled all Oxfordshire, visited numerous nurseries, saw many people and children. Every day will be different, you will be in different rooms. You are independent. Few times I had to cancel shifts last moment and the staff were absolutety fine and understanding.

The cons - sometimes you get just few days a week. Sometimes
 - more...
Pros
flexibility, independency
Cons
unpredictable shifts, no career progression
I love working for this company I have been here 2years now! The staff in the office are friendly and great at helping and organizing work! The other employees that I have met are also very friendly and supportive.
The jobs they have are varied and give you great opportunities not just in temporary work but permanent work too.

Over all great company.
Pros
Varied opertunities and good pay
Cons
Kept to busy so cant attand regualar training.
Completely Care LTD is a great place to work!
The company is caring and friendly and they always put the workers first. A typical day is busy but productive.
The things wrong with this agency are endless but I'll try and sum it up.
Unprofessional and unreliable- They'd leave a message saying that they apparently have got work available asking you to call them back but 90% of the time someone answers saying that apparently the person who left the message is on the phone and they'd have them give you a call back which NEVER happens so annoyingly your forced to keep chasing them up.

Some of the staff are just rude and unhelpful.

On the odd occasion that you do actually hear from them they offer you work where the hours are unsuitable for your circumstances. When joining the agency I stated the shifts I'd be able to do but kept continuously being offered shifts that were unsuitable.

On the rare occasion when the shifts hours WERE actually suitable the work places I were sent to were awful. One particular place the job being a completely different job to the one it was supposed to be.

All in all the only thing I got from this agency was stress. Rather than looking for work for other people I feel the staff at this agency would be better off finding themselves other jobs.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Everything except the pay
mainly I work in the homeless sector working with service users and also drug and alcohol rehab I really enjoyed this as the whole day was a real learning curve and met some great people
Pros
learning curve
Cons
long hours but enjoyable
Good company to work for, offer as much work as they can, management very welcoming and friendly.
places i have been to within completely care have been fun and enjoyable
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Completely Care. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3