Here to help
Coronavirus update

Complete Care Employee Reviews

United Kingdom61 reviews
Great place to work and at the time many shifts available. Money is typically paid . Best working nights as it’s more money . Friendly staff who work in a team
9 January 2020
Thank you for your feedback. Working in a team is a significant part of the role so it's made easier when you have a great relationship with your colleagues. Feel free to get in touch if you would like to work with us again in the future.
Thanks again,

Complete Care
overall a brilliant place to work, had to travel a fair distance in order to complete initial training, however all expenses were fully paid for and training completed at the end.
Management don’t help staff or protect them in a stressful situation overworked and underpaid always phoning you up increased workload leaving you to do 24 hr shift threatening you with your job
Pros
Cons
Overworked
Family run business caring compassionate loyal to staff and service users . Great work life balance , accommodating to hours and shift patterns. Great pay lovely feel to the company
Pros
Staffs safety and service users paramount
Cons
Cant pay as much as they think care workers are paid due to council payments and restrictions
Don't care about their staff or Clients poor company all around would not recommend them in any way whatsoever,they will give you the impression they care but you will soon learn they don't
The job was good, but within the 4 years of working with compete group I saw my manager twice and one of them was just because I was on training in Telford and she just so happened to be there.
You are text an address and just turn up to provide support no background of PWS or family very unorganised and unprofessional.
Fair, Progressive, Proactive and excellent.A company you can grow into. That is why I lasted this long. And now again after so many year will be back again given the opportunity to work with them.
30 December 2019
Thank you so much for your very kind review. We're so glad you've had a great experience with us, and you're right; there are lots of opportunities to grow within the business. We look forward to you joining our team again!

Complete Care
good place to work. I worked 2 different complex care packages, families can be challenging and that is when you need your manager to support you. Complete care managers and nurses are very supportive, training is never ends which is good. Nurses makes regular visits to work and keep checking your skills I learned so much in this company.
12 December 2019
Hello, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. Our Operations Managers and Nurses work extremely hard to support staff, so it's brilliant to see this has been noticed. We're so pleased you gained a lot when working with us. If you'd like to return, don't hesitate to contact our recruitment team.

Complete Care
Dealing with acquired brain injury clients, very fulfilling role, lots of complex care, but very rewarding when you are making a difference to a person's life in this role.
13 December 2019
Hello,
Thank you so much for the feedback. Complex care can be tough sometimes, but as you said, really rewarding at the same time and we do everything we can to support clients and staff.

Complete Care
I've worked for the company for over a year, even though the job is enjoyable and the hours and good. They constantly mess up pay, leaving you short on the hours worked. Then give excuses, blaming the system for making errors. If you ask for the money you've earned paid to you they overtax it. Unacceptable.
5 December 2019
We're so sorry to hear that you've had issues with your pay. If you'd like to get in touch with us we could have a chat and work to fix any problems you've faced. We do always look to make things right as swiftly as possible in these situations and would be open to feedback.

Complete Care
I’ve been working for complete care for around 5/6 years now. I started off not being able to drive and so was using public transport to get to clients, the management took this into consideration at all times and ensured there was a suitable way for me to get into work and home. I have since moved up in the company and now work with numerous clients in the area which I enjoy as it’s a chance to meet new people and learn more within my job role. The management are always available when needed and even keep their phones on past their working hours just in case you might need them. The pay is good and I’ve never had a problem with my pay being wrong. Training is always up to date and thorough. Overall I couldn’t fault the company!
5 December 2019
Thank you so much for leaving us some lovely comments. There's a lot of room for growth with us and working your way up to an 'Assigned' member of staff is one way to do that and shows how your skills are expanding. We do provide 24 hour support via our out of hours line, where you can speak to an Operations Manager or Clinical Nurse Specialist through the night. It's brilliant knowing you've had a positive experience with us!
This is by far the best company I have worked for. You have job security with a contract which is quite rare in this industry and lots of support from management. I've had lots of employees leave then ask for there jobs back not long after.....if the company was that bad why would you want to go back???? Our operations manager and clinical nurse are amazing and are available to offer support even on their days off.
5 December 2019
Thank you for your kind words. Our staff work so hard, providing support to our clients and our employees, it's great to hear their efforts have been noticed.

Complete Care
Great line manager, ongoing support and regular staff meetings. 4 days training covering everything, good staff policies and procedures in place, good line of communication with management.
Pros
Knowing rota well in advance
5 December 2019
Thanks for the great feedback. We're glad you enjoyed training with us, and all the work that goes into the policies, procedures and team meetings is recognised.

Complete Care
Complete Care are a really good company to work for. They offer great training opportunities to develop your skills and gain confidence within your role. I love my team. Although you tend to work long shifts, it is a very rewarding role and I am proud to say I work in care!
5 December 2019
There are a lot of opportunities to expand your skill set with a company like us, and while the hours do tend to be long, team work is essential so having a good team around you can make all the difference. Thank you for your wonderful comments, it's great to know you're proud of what you do.

Complete Care
After a change in the management team Complete Care is a great place to work. Though it is very fast paced and busy there is a great team work ethic. Communication has improved massively and I would highly recommend Complete Care to anyone looking for a career in Complex Care
Pros
great team to work with very supportive and knowledgable
Cons
long hours but at least the working week is done in 3 shifts so more work life balance
5 December 2019
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. At Complete, we’re proud of the care we provide and the support we give to our staff. We're so pleased that you’re happy to be part of the Complete Care family.

Complete Care
No rewards or appraisals. No matter how hard you put things together. The management neglect you and when there’s a problem they would kick you under the bus .
You left on your own. No support. Bad company I won’t recommend any one to waste their time .
5 December 2019
Hi, we're so sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with us.
We do offer regular supervisions and appraisals for all members of staff, but we're always open to hear criticism and do what we can to improve.

If you'd like to get in touch with us we could discuss this further?

Complete Care
I would definitely recommend this company as they are fun and friendly to work for the staff are amazing and the training is great too. Can’t wait to grow my experience
Worst care company you could ever work for, only interested in themselves not bothered about staff. Never listen to problems or request. Very stressful , nobody appreciate your good works. Company is full of liars and two faced people.
very good would have stayed at this position everyone at this company was so friendly and i loved being able to show the caring side of me i would really like to get back into care again
Management a joke..Staff not trained properly or rushed through...Wages always wrong...
Pros
clients lovely
Cons
I’ve worked at Complete Care for a number of years, there have been changes in owners, each with theirs own management styles, but care and safety of the clients has always remained centric to the company. I have worked in varying roles, all of which I have been fully supported with and I continue to love my job.
Pros
Supportive management, progressional routes, lovely environment to work in