Compass Associates

Compass Associates Pay & Benefits reviews

Featured review
Compass Associates selected this as a representative review
Compass Associates: Passionate about Recruitment
Divisional Manager (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth10 February 2016
Having worked in several recruitment organisations for many years my last 5 have been at Compass Associates. As cheesy as it sounds it has been 5 of the most enjoyable and most successful years in recruitment.

The first thing that should stand out to anyone thinking of joining Compass is the transparency of what is on offer for anyone looking to join. Unlike the vast majority of recruitment companies you can see exactly what you can earn in terms of commission rather than a blanket OTE as you'll see on many.

This transparency is Ingrained into the culture and our core values of; delivery of service, Innovation, Professionalism & Integrity and Team Work. To put it simply the Directors have built a culture of work hard, play hard. There is a real love for what we do, and exceeding 'customer' expectations is what we strive for. On top of this every quarter the company take EVERYONE on some a team building day, from going to the Races, Summer BBQ's and Scavenger Hunts they get everyone engaging with everyone which is difficult when you have 2 offices (Portsmouth & Manchester).

Since Compass Associates inception 6 years ago we have grown dramatically from offering an engaging and personable service to clients and candidates, if you want to learn how to develop relationships and offer a fantastic service this is the place to do it.
Pros
Quarterly Events, Flexible, Duvet Days, Free Breakfast
Great Company
Managing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester2 February 2018
Great company to work for with 3 excellent Directors. They look after all their staff very well and are always there to support, mentor and help their employees. If you work hard then the rewards are excellent. Its a great atmosphere in the office and a good set of consultants. The EOQs are always good fun and eventful
Pros
Friday early finish, EOQs, team lunches, very well established
Cons
Base salary not the best, but the commission structure makes up for this as it is one of the best in the industry!
Great company, great culture
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth10 February 2016
Compass Associates are a fantastic company to work for. I have been here for 5 years; beginning in sales, working on a large account and then moving into the Marketing Team last year.

The management team are fully supportive of all their staff in terms of their training and development and fully advocate a good work life balance.

There are also a great range of benefits on offer including; generous holiday allowance, CPD support & professional subscriptions paid for and plenty of social events.

I love working here and would recommend Compass Associates to anyone looking to get into recruitment.
All round excellent company
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth10 February 2016
Compass Associates is one of the leading healthcare recruitment consultancy within the UK and this is reflected within our offices. It is very inspirational to be able to work alongside the 3 directors of the company and still see that they carry out recruitment on a day to day basis.

I can honestly say that I have enjoyed everyday I have been working here and that has been since 2012. They have created a excellent working atmosphere with opportunities to progress your career in the company.
Pros
Commission scheme/Benefits/Team players
Company that Listens to and values Employees
Divisional Manager (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth City Centre10 February 2016
Since joining Compass I have been fully immersed in a hard working recruitment environment , as a business the core values we encourage are team work , integrity & professionalism , Innovation & deliver of service - That is evident everyday with every member of staff buying into that in a fun way . The company provide quarterly fun social events , a great working environment with Table Tennis and Table Foosball and encourage everyone to work together in a very competitive environments .
Pros
Team Lunches, Free end of quarter partys, Strong benefits package, market leading comission scheme