Compass Associates

Compass Associates Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
Featured review
Compass Associates selected this as a representative review
Having worked in several recruitment organisations for many years my last 5 have been at Compass Associates. As cheesy as it sounds it has been 5 of the most enjoyable and most successful years in recruitment.

The first thing that should stand out to anyone thinking of joining Compass is the transparency of what is on offer for anyone looking to join. Unlike the vast majority of recruitment companies you can see exactly what you can earn in terms of commission rather than a blanket OTE as you'll see on many.

This transparency is Ingrained into the culture and our core values of; delivery of service, Innovation, Professionalism & Integrity and Team Work. To put it simply the Directors have built a culture of work hard, play hard. There is a real love for what we do, and exceeding 'customer' expectations is what we strive for. On top of this every quarter the company take EVERYONE on some a team building day, from going to the Races, Summer BBQ's and Scavenger Hunts they get everyone engaging with everyone which is difficult when you have 2 offices (Portsmouth & Manchester).

Since Compass Associates inception 6 years ago we have grown dramatically from offering an engaging and personable service to clients and candidates, if you want to learn how to develop relationships and offer a fantastic service this is the place to do it.
Pros
Quarterly Events, Flexible, Duvet Days, Free Breakfast
Compass are a fantastic company, managers are supportive and invested in employees, the atmosphere is buzzing and fun and people genuinely like each other. Hard work is recognised and rewarded. I absolutely loved working there !!
Great company to work for with 3 excellent Directors. They look after all their staff very well and are always there to support, mentor and help their employees. If you work hard then the rewards are excellent. Its a great atmosphere in the office and a good set of consultants. The EOQs are always good fun and eventful
Pros
Friday early finish, EOQs, team lunches, very well established
Cons
Base salary not the best, but the commission structure makes up for this as it is one of the best in the industry!
Compass Associates are a fantastic company to work for. I have been here for 5 years; beginning in sales, working on a large account and then moving into the Marketing Team last year.

The management team are fully supportive of all their staff in terms of their training and development and fully advocate a good work life balance.

There are also a great range of benefits on offer including; generous holiday allowance, CPD support & professional subscriptions paid for and plenty of social events.

I love working here and would recommend Compass Associates to anyone looking to get into recruitment.
I joined Compass just over 12 months ago in November 2014 and I can honestly say I have thoroughly enjoyed working for them. You have the autonomy to run your own business, a very supportive senior management team and the chance to progress and develop throughout the company.

Yes, recruitment is a bumpy ride but colleagues and management are there to pick you up when the going gets tough!!
Pros
End of Quarter Events
“Compass Associates are a great organisation to work for. I started with no experience and was trained and guided by my Team Leader and Directors. The company as a whole are welcoming and incredibly supportive and the team culture is definitely the most inclusive and social that I’ve worked for.”
Pros
End of Quarter team events
Compass Associates is one of the leading healthcare recruitment consultancy within the UK and this is reflected within our offices. It is very inspirational to be able to work alongside the 3 directors of the company and still see that they carry out recruitment on a day to day basis.

I can honestly say that I have enjoyed everyday I have been working here and that has been since 2012. They have created a excellent working atmosphere with opportunities to progress your career in the company.
Pros
Commission scheme/Benefits/Team players
Since joining Compass I have been fully immersed in a hard working recruitment environment , as a business the core values we encourage are team work , integrity & professionalism , Innovation & deliver of service - That is evident everyday with every member of staff buying into that in a fun way . The company provide quarterly fun social events , a great working environment with Table Tennis and Table Foosball and encourage everyone to work together in a very competitive environments .
Pros
Team Lunches, Free end of quarter partys, Strong benefits package, market leading comission scheme
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Compass Associates?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compass Associates. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6