Commvault
Commvault Employee Review

I don't recommend

19 November 2019
I don't recommend working at Commvault. Company is losing its position in the market, management team doesn't care about team member commission. Lead generation team manager is not honest about incoming changes. Lead generation team manager ideas doesnt allow any team member to bring new ideas to the team. He sees him self as only the one who unde in this world
1 October 2020
Accounts Payable Assistant (Former Employee) - Reading, Berkshire
I enjoyed my time at Commvault sadly I was made redundant due to stream lining processes in AP back to the head Office in the USA. My experience at Commvault was fun but professional the people I worked with in Finance were kind helpful and supportive and a lovely team of people !
Pros
Always supportive and the company looks after its employees well
Cons
Can’t think of any
13 June 2020
Customer Support Engineer (Current Employee) - Reading, Berkshire
-Typical days are very busy. Starting early from 7am, the volume of work is constant all day. Engaging with multiple customers throughout the world, investigating and fixing complex backup issues

-Most training is on the job through experience. The product is constantly evolving. Learning is specific to your own support area (Server, Media Management, Client, Unix/DB, Messaging)

-Management are proactive and approachable. They reward hard work.

-The workplace culture is very stats driven. As a support centre supervisors push to reduce the time to close cases and the increase the closure rate.

-Learning the product itself is the hardest part of the job. The documentation available online does not go in depth on how the product works. You need to build relationships with colleagues and actively do your own research to acquire knowledge.

-Positive customer feedback is the most rewarding part of the job. You often spend hours helping fix a technical issue. Getting great feedback from the end customer makes it worthwhile.
Pros
Excellent Salary
Cons
Early start and long days
26 August 2019
Senior Resourcer for EMEA (Former Employee) - Reading, Berkshire
Excellent workplace
Good workplace culture

Learned a lot on database

UK & EU candidate search