Community Links Employee Review

View all Community Links reviews

Outstanding job for the community
Contracts and Monitoring Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  London, ENG24 May 2015
I started at this organisation as a Volunteer folding letters. I needed to give something back to the community and that was my opportunity. A couple of months later there was a job opportunity and I applied for it. This was the start of a rewarding job with excellent people at all levels. Progression and personal development was the paramount of this amazing journey.
Pros
Work/life balance

Other Community Links Employee Reviews

Community Links
Mental Health Support Worker (Former Employee) –  West Yorkshire9 January 2019
I enjoyed working here. I was well looked after and the staff were very committed to their work. I took part in CPD which has helped me to secure further work
Excellent place to work
Community Mental Health Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Leeds22 October 2018
A first class organisation. Really look after employees through regular supervision with good management and a there's a feeling that you could speak to anyone within the organisation (operational managers, Chief exec) if necessary.

Very well paid which is fair as it is demanding work, but overall one of the best mental health charities i've worked for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Links. Our community is ready to answer.

Community Links Reviews by Location