Working at Community Links was quite a hard job at times due to the nature of the service users we worked with. It could be quite challenging, however the support received from colleagues and managers was amazing. They were always there to help or just to listen if you needed to offload about a particularly stressful or worrying event. Overall a great place to work- just need thick skin!
Great team and collaborative culture.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Links. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 38 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Community Links
- What should you wear to an interview at Community Links?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Community Links?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Community Links?2 people answered
- What is the Community Links employee discount?One person answered
- Does Community Links require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Co…One person answered
See all questions and answers