Community Links Employee Review

View all Community Links reviews

Open door manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London4 January 2018
I worked at community links for many years , I was an adviser in welfare benefits, debt , housing, I was triage and saw 5000+people per year, I helped a lot of people going that extra mile, I also helped people apply for their benefits and did Disability forms and PIP applications but I took redundancy as I was moving to Bournemouth, but would like to do some part time work.
Cons

Other Community Links Employee Reviews

Community Links
Mental Health Support Worker (Former Employee) –  West Yorkshire9 January 2019
I enjoyed working here. I was well looked after and the staff were very committed to their work. I took part in CPD which has helped me to secure further work
Excellent place to work
Community Mental Health Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Leeds22 October 2018
A first class organisation. Really look after employees through regular supervision with good management and a there's a feeling that you could speak to anyone within the organisation (operational managers, Chief exec) if necessary.

Very well paid which is fair as it is demanding work, but overall one of the best mental health charities i've worked for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Links. Our community is ready to answer.

Community Links Reviews by Location