Community Links Employee Reviews in Leeds

Good company
Mental Health Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire25 August 2018
Learnt a lot, its now just my time to move on. Good team around me, supportive CEO, management at my particular place of work lacked authority. Loved the clients, wish we could offer them more.
Fantastic role and staff
Aftercare Worker (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire28 November 2016
I enjoyed my time with the Community Links family, unfortunately i had to leave due to ill health. I worked independently with a fantastic group of clients, all actively seeking work and training; looking to move on in their lives.
Community Links
Mental Health Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Leeds19 April 2016
When I worked for Community Links they offered a very generous salary compared to other companies with similar roles. They also offered generous holiday entitlement, and encouraged team building regularly.
Good job, would benefit from opportunity to move up outside of direct management, ie specialist roles
COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH WORKER, (Current Employee) –  LEEDS, ENG26 February 2015
Community based work, can be a challenge meeting targets but support is available via team and managers. Good training and staff welfare budget. Learning the areas clients use and live in I found enjoyable
Pros
Training, Annual leave, Welfare budget
Cons
Uncertainty around funding