Community Fibre Limited

Community Fibre Limited Employee Reviews

They treat you as disposable They threaten your job every week The management is a joke and they push the team way too heard There are no incentives Everyone including the CEO has left so that should just tell you how rubbish it is
Pros
Some of the people, freedom to roam on shift
Cons
Everything else
I have been working at community fibre for nearly 3 years and it has been a great experience so far, I started off as a door to door Sales representative who didn't have much sales knowledge and I feel that my colleagues and managers helped me get to where I am now, with loads of training and one2one based learning. I have learned so many new skills and I have gained a lot of knowledge from Sales to Telecommunications and what the industry is, and I have also learned a lot about myself along the way.
Pros
Many different progression opportunities, The chance to gain transferable skills and knowledge and a great team environment
Cons
Unfortunately we don't cover the whole of London yet!
The workplace culture is great, there is a lot of time spent making sure peoples day to day experience is the best it can and the office socials are amazing. Everyone is very friendly and always make time to help you when your in need. There are great training and development opportunities and you get a sense that it is a company that is going somewhere, there is always a drive to be bigger and better than before. Overall a fantastic company to work for!
Pros
Great culture and people, Hard-working and professional environment, A transparent leadership team that puts the employees first.
Cons
None so far
Bad management, tough hours and they DO NOT keep their promises. I would definitely do not recommend this company to anyone. It's a door to door sales on which you get micro managed all the time while the management is actually not doing anything. Career progression is a joke. The only good thing is the people that you work with.
I worked for this company, and management is the worse. They have no time for you and they don't have a do care attitude for their employees. When I left the company my manager and head mentioned they would be happy to give me a reference letter. Now after I left and requested a job reference my manager send me an email with a reference and didn't include a letterhead. The date of when I started was completely wrong, however, I requested her to make the necessary changes and she emailed me back saying there is nothing that she can do after CC'ed the HR. Emailed the head as well and requested a reference from him no response yet.
It’s a good business to work for if you live in London for the salary barely hear from management unless wanting more jobs to be done eg if you finish one job they will put you in another straight away
Pros
Works with you when have problems
Cons
Salary