Commerce Interact

Commerce Interact Employee Reviews

During 2.5 years at commerce interact I learnt more about myself and how to work effectively than I have done in twice the time anywhere else. I was surrounded by professional colleagues and managers who wanted to push each other and themselves to achieve the highest possible standards. It is highly professional, expectations are high and people held accountable which I feel created a strong sense of team and work ethic
Commerce Interact is a fast-paced, dynamic company and I progressed quickly from my initial coordinator role (under 1 year) to Manager for the Events (2 years) and then into a sales & Marketing role (2 years), having responsibility for my own accounts and events. I then managed and ran a sales campaign from the USA for 6 months before returning to be promoted to Director Level. The team are great, very passionate making for a great atmosphere, I would highly recommend. I have travelled to South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, USA and across Europe, maximum trip length was 2.5 weeks every 4 months or so and the trips are great for development both professionally and as part of the team.
Can't recommend working here enough. If you want to earn great money producing great events, alongside great people, i highly recommend Commerce Interact. Don't expect ping pong tables and bean bags. Commerce interact focuses on being the best in the market and they achieve it.
I had some amazing trips across the globe with a fantastic bunch of people. I achieved an immense amount, my manager really pushed me to achieve so much more than i knew i could. It was hard work but incredibly rewarding and i was sad to leave, but am excited to start my family! All the best to team, you guys are great!
Commerce Interact truly offers a meritocracy. Other than building a track record and trust, it doesn't matter how long you've been with the company or how old you are, its about results and hard work here. If you put in a lot you will be supported to get out a lot and if you communicate your goals with management, they will help you map out a path and achieve it. I have had colleagues who have moved quickly into management roles, colleagues who have transferred skill sets from operations to sales and vie versa, colleagues who have created new avenues for the business and learnt a new skill set with support from the Director and colleagues who have been supported despite not wanting to take on any more responsibility than for their own sales and increasing their sales and commission month on month. All of this has been made possible by management who are flexible and proactive to keep good people in the company and share the growth together.
A fast-paced environment but surrounded by high-achieving individuals and very switched on management who really invest and look out for their team. I learnt a lot and a lot was expected of me, but the environment, travel and management made it possible for me to achieve a lot!
  1. Employee reviews