Columbia Threadneedle Investments

Columbia Threadneedle Investments Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
I worked as a service delivery manager for nearly 18mths. It was an invaluable experience learning about investments and asset finance coming from a predominantly financial services background
Generally a good place to work. Very flexible and some effort from management to progress your role but there are severe issues with the new involvement from AMPF which have hastened my decision to leave.
It is a high growth company, interesting to experience the changes within the company. Most work more than the average 9-5 in the office, but a friendly open atmosphere.
My current role at CTI is very varied, very fast paced and extremely challenging. I am really enjoying the role and like how no two days are the same. Most hardest part of my role is obtaining board papers for submission on the submission date! Can feel like I am constantly chasing people.

The colleagues at CTI are lovely, so very helpful. I feel like I know most people and have no problems with building a relationship at all levels.