Cogs Agency Employee Reviews

Terrible
Candidate Manager (Former Employee) –  Shoreditch9 March 2018
Horrible company to work for. Owner was heartless and didn't care about my wellbeing at the time I worked there.

My dad had stroke and at this time I was working for this company - Instead of being supportive throughout the weeks he was ill and in hospital fighting for his life, I was taken to a local cafe and told to leave the very same day. They said the desk I was working on wasn't making enough money so they had to let me go. At the time I wasn't a recruiter so there was no way of me making money so this just seemed odd? I was a candidate manager which means I source the candidates for the roles. I didn't work on commission at all. No warning, nothing! I wasn't even allowed to go back into the building to collect my belongings after they told me. It's a disgusting way of how to treat a person especially as I worked there for quite some time.
Awful experience that left me at one of my lowest points, jobless, no income, and having to deal with nearly losing my Dad was horrific. I wouldn't recommend this company to any one that is looking for a career in recruitment because is this is how they treated me when I needed support from them, then I would be sure they'd do the same to you!
Cons
Great recruitment agency!
Candidate Manager (Current Employee) –  Shoreditch10 June 2016
I have joined Cogs not so long ago but I really enjoy working here.

The team is great and everyone is very helpful. We have regular meetings as a team and as a business to see how everyone is doing.

We do work with well-known clients and have a strong network.

On top of this, the work-life balance is really good, with flexible hours. This is a nice environment, based in a cool area and we also have a cute office dog.
Pros
work/life balance
Great team vibe
Consultant (Current Employee) –  London10 June 2016
Flexible and enjoyable working environment with great colleagues. Excellent management with good training options. We also have an office dog!
Pros
Great managers, team lunches, collaborative environment
A great place to work...
Global Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Shoreditch10 June 2016
Cogs are a company clearly passionate for digital! From seminars, and even inter-agency football tournaments, to 'Cogs Crunch' Breakfast events and annual (global) salary surveys of the digital industry and much more.

Great people who are brilliant at what they do - nurture talent and help the digital market build amazing teams.
Pros
Flexible working hours, healthcare, great culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cogs Agency. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2