Coca Cola European Partners Employee Reviews

Great Opportunity
National Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Peterborough10 June 2018
Great place to gain commercial skills and learn how to sell in a consultive manner. Great place to work within the soft drinks industry. The culture is great
A good team of people to work alongside.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Salisbury - England2 April 2018
The day would start with planning the order in which the jobs where going to be done.
I learnt how to work within a team.
Management was always available and supportive.
A very positive European culture.
The hardest part of the job where the late night call outs.
I thoroughly enjoyed working for the Company and every day was a positive experience.
Pros
Monthly drinks voucher
Cons
None come to mind
temporary work thankfully.
Temporary campaigner (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire13 March 2018
brought on board and lied to about potential progression.
When you finally do get a chance to interview, I found that the interviewers treated temporary work staff like trash, openly flippant and disregarding, they practically sighed when I took a seat.
No talking allowed during work and you take your breaks when they allow you and are timed.
You can work your hardest but they'll cast you out as soon as you have one period of sickness.
Highly advise staying away from working for this company.
Pros
Free coke
Cons
everything else
A great lesson - in what not to do in my next job
Auditor (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 February 2018
After a long tenure at CCE I was made redundant, this was a relief. Over the years the organisation had changed significantly and from an employee perspective it wasn't for the best. The things that made the firm great to work for slowly disappeared, management became controlling, agility became non-existent and the culture virtually non-existent. Despite leaving several years ago, friends that remain tell me nothing has changed. Disappointing for such a huge brand.
Productive and challenging environment
Operational Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire31 October 2017
Working at Coca Cola European Partners brings with it a fast paced environment which brings a new exciting challenge each day, a recommended place to work!
Pros
Great benefits and Corporate discounts
Cons
Longer working hours
Fun Workplace
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, West Yorkshire30 October 2017
Really enjoy working at coca cola, really relaxed and easy place to work. Staff are all really welcoming and have never had any issues with them. Good canteen.
Pros
Shift Pattern
Cons
12 hour shifts
Great place to work and grow your career
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire26 September 2017
A forward looking company that invests heavily in it's employees.

A company that offers change and a variety to each working day, week and year, if you line change this may well be the company for you!
Pros
Career Advancement, Variety in job role
Cons
Salary
Challenging, but rewarding workplace.
Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Morpeth, Northumberland25 September 2017
The benefits, in the form of training, courses etc, are there for those willing to put the effort in. Often presented the opportunity to work in different environments and challenge myself to reach my full potential.

Share scheme is also fantastic.

Main con would be potentially long work hours/weeks, however this is purely a matter of choice.
Pros
Challenging, varied.
Cons
Occasionally long hours
Supporting and Progressive
European L&D Manager (Former Employee) –  Home Based25 September 2017
Coca-Cola is an excellent company to work for. I had a varied career through sales, account management and into learning and development, all fully supported with adequate training.

Although the salary can sometimes be uncompetative, the benefits are vast and appropriate.
Pros
Benefire
Cons
Salary
Good People, nice place to work
Professional, Management Information Systems (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire6 September 2017
The Call Centre is Peterborough is a lovely place to work, the people are very friendly and welcoming. There is however little opportunity for progression within the call centre. There are many opportunities to develop in role, but should you wish to progress in your career, you would need to relocate.
Pros
Free Drinks
Cons
Minimal career prospects
Conscientious employers
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, Greater London29 August 2017
Enjoy coming in to work. Work is very varied and changes from day to day to it keeps you motivated.
Work place culture is as long as you do your job to the best of your ability that's good enough.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
valuable work experience gained
General Duties (Former Employee) –  Sidcup, Greater London6 August 2017
I spent a productive 2 weeks at Coca Cola European Partners. I was involved with several different departments and got the opportunity to present back to the management team on health and safety issues that I identified during planned inspections. I also used the companies software systems and worked with a wide range of interesting people.
Pros
local and good fun
Cons
Inclusive, proactive and fun workplace
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire2 August 2017
A typical day at work in Coca-Cola European Partners depends on your job role. I can confidently say that regardless of what stream you work in there is always a constructive work load to be working on.

I have had numerous roles within Coca-Cola, starting off from an Inside sales rep on a convenience coverage stream, to a On-Premise coverage stream, a short time in Quality and Development moving onto my current role as a Senior Representative. The key skills I can take away from these roles are key sales skills, negotiation, contractual knowledge, training skills, the ability to self motivate and how to delegate. Though there are many more I feel these are the best transferable skills.

Management is very strong, though not perfect Coca-Cola indefinitely have the best managements streams that I have ever worked underneath.

Relative to the workplace culture, this is an extremely diverse place to work. Equality, diversity are key when working at Coca-Cola, it is evermore important to be inclusive in any workplace.

The hardest part of my current role is Planning and Organisation the order in which you deal with the workload. Whilst this can be difficult with such high volumes of data to control, it is also the most rewarding, it poses such an extreme sense of success when I achieve my targets and exceed where possible.

As in any workplace, I am a very strong believer that you need to be part of a strong work force unit to get by efficiently, successfully and powerfully - this is the most enjoyable part of my current role. The work force hired are incredible, achieving
  more... results on a single measure but also as part of a group is very rewarding.  less
Pros
Pool tables, ipads, televisions, snug rooms, free soft drinks, use of 2 kitchen areas
Cons
No option to work overtime
Good
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire27 July 2017
When I worked for them in the parts warehouse it was hard work but the then manager was great I do not know what its like now as I was made redundant
Pros
great salary and perks
Challenging, Energetic,
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, Greater London22 July 2017
My opinion about a typical day at work is that the business is trying to cope with a Nation Wide system migration. Departments are still learning how their area operates in this new world.
I have learned develop my coaching and leadership skills. I have expanded my knowledge of the wider organisation in my current role.
Senior Management where I work has changed a lot over the last couple of year, and there is a lack of clarity from the leadership team which has lead to some poor performances. Over the last couple of months, the management structure has changed again and Distribution no longer reports into the site it is geographically attached to.
Due to the system migration last year the work culture has become noticeably more negative, as a blame culture is developing.
The hardest part of my job is managing changes that have been enforced on the department, such as a national change of FLT fleet.
The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the employees in my department learn, adjust and start to perform well after such a big system change.
Pros
Good package, competative salary, security of a multinational organisation.
Cons
A lot of Management changes, has lead to a lack of clarity over leadership
Comfortable but efficient
Temporary Contract (Former Employee) –  Birmingham6 July 2017
Coca-Cola enterprises were a very good company to work for offering a comfortable atmosphere in exchange for hard work. The work place was very well organised and colleagues and managers were always very helpful. The typical day consisted of data entry which could become repetitive, however, breaks were given consistently to avoid errors and discomfort.
Pros
Consistent hours and free lunch
Cons
tasks could sometimes be repetitive
Strong brand and market leader
Senior Procurement Manager (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge29 June 2017
A great place to work with high energy.

A bit of a silo approach between some functions but generally unified by a strong brand.
Strong company values and would recommend
Pros
Good benefit
Cons
Average pay compared to sector for above average work.
N/a
Coca-Cola European Partners* (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire27 June 2017
not of importance to anything, no need for this, wheres the option to skip this part, see stars, oh my god this is long nearly at the 150 minimum done.
Balanced
Contracts Manager (Former Employee) –  Slough, London15 June 2017
A great company to work for in the United Kingdom. effort is rewarded and training and development was readily available to anyone who wanted to advance themselves.
Pros
Balance work and home life
Cons
Salary was not always in accordance with job spec
Fantastic Company
Soft Drinks Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Various Hudds nd Halifax14 June 2017
Great company to work for good support network and training
Learned a lot about customer service with Coca Cola
Management are great and understanding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca Cola European Partners. Our community is ready to answer.