Coca Cola European Partners Employee Reviews

Found 77 reviews matching the search See all 1,277 reviews
No promotion unless you are in "the Club" or live in Milton Keynes
Technical representative (Current Employee) –  Field based29 October 2018
Start at 8am, finish at 17.30. The day to day job is varied and interesting, fixing drinks dispensers, vending machines and coolers. Training is ok but H&S is paramount , which is good.
The benefits are being reduced yearly and you will work alongside people who have been there a while and will get a lot more benefits ,money and a better contract than you, because these guys makes up the majority of the workforce they have the majority vote in all negotiations so your view on enhancing your benefits and pay is lost. It states if you join after 2015 there is no plan to harmonise contracts
The culture stinks with virtually no promotion prospects but they tell you there is opportunity's etc. NO THERE IS NOT.
If you want to be a" techie" forever its an ok place to work, never have an opinion and say yes in the right places ,you will be left alone. Disagree with the management and you will be labelled negative and a troublemaker. They have an employee survey which I have proof is not anonymous ,all be it they say it is. My manager spoke to me about my comments! Thankfully I have been left alone....lol

The junior/middle management have just sat in there jobs for ages and play the company, colleagues and the directors. They have no plans to change roles so everything is just stagnant.

The physically hardest part of the job is pulling in pipework for the dispensers and just generally lugging your tool bag around.
Mentally hardest is always having to keep your job admin up together, never seen so many reports generated if you make a mistake.
Most enjoyable part of the job
  more... is meeting the customers and fixing there coca cola problems.

These comments apply to field engineering only as the salesforce side to the business appears to be upbeat and fast moving.
Pros
Varied job role
Cons
no promotion prospects, boys club culture
Coca cola
senior quality controller (Former Employee) –  Sidcup25 August 2018
My time at Coca cola was the best in my life i can honestly say i never had a bad day the staff i worked with were great and the management was fantastic
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Great guys to work with management deplorable tell lies about employees
Technical Operator (Former Employee) –  East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire17 August 2018
Great bunch of guys to work with I was there 25yes made redundant god knows only why a lot of us were made redundant bad management only want agencies to work there management tell a lot of lies to employees no need for redundancies but they and the Coca Cola company did it anyway good money good people there to but trust no one but yourself
Pros
Money
Cons
Management of ek plant
Good company
Admin Soft/Hard (Current Employee) –  Middlesex24 July 2018
Good company to work for, good careers paths and a vibrant atmosphere on site with a lot of potential with site plans.
everything is done by the book and a good place to start a career
sales and team driven business
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sidcup, Greater London11 July 2018
A heavily focused sales job working for a large drinks distribution company in the london area. Field based, so you will be somewhere different everyday, meeting new clients and liaising with your team. Using a company phone, laptop and car, you will record data from local businesses who stock CCE products in order to keep progression statistics of the companies growth.
Pros
fantastic benefits
Cons
taking work home with you
Staff are treated with respect and a fun place to work
Representative in Customer Service and Sales (Former Employee) –  Peterborough25 June 2018
Absolutely nice place to work. Staff are treated with respect and recognition. Management are caring and considerate to staff ,also constant training for staff development. Hours are flexible to suit staff needs
Pros
Staff gets recognise for their work. All have excursions events for staff &good benefits
Great Opportunity
National Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Peterborough10 June 2018
Great place to gain commercial skills and learn how to sell in a consultive manner. Great place to work within the soft drinks industry. The culture is great
A good team of people to work alongside.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Salisbury - England2 April 2018
The day would start with planning the order in which the jobs where going to be done.
I learnt how to work within a team.
Management was always available and supportive.
A very positive European culture.
The hardest part of the job where the late night call outs.
I thoroughly enjoyed working for the Company and every day was a positive experience.
Pros
Monthly drinks voucher
Cons
None come to mind
temporary work thankfully.
Temporary campaigner (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire13 March 2018
brought on board and lied to about potential progression.
When you finally do get a chance to interview, I found that the interviewers treated temporary work staff like trash, openly flippant and disregarding, they practically sighed when I took a seat.
No talking allowed during work and you take your breaks when they allow you and are timed.
You can work your hardest but they'll cast you out as soon as you have one period of sickness.
Highly advise staying away from working for this company.
Pros
Free coke
Cons
everything else
productive
Field sales representative (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London24 February 2018
great place to work. management are always helpful and approachable.
Felt at home on the very first day of starting. informed of many opportunities to progress
A great lesson - in what not to do in my next job
Auditor (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 February 2018
After a long tenure at CCE I was made redundant, this was a relief. Over the years the organisation had changed significantly and from an employee perspective it wasn't for the best. The things that made the firm great to work for slowly disappeared, management became controlling, agility became non-existent and the culture virtually non-existent. Despite leaving several years ago, friends that remain tell me nothing has changed. Disappointing for such a huge brand.
Productive and challenging environment
Operational Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire31 October 2017
Working at Coca Cola European Partners brings with it a fast paced environment which brings a new exciting challenge each day, a recommended place to work!
Pros
Great benefits and Corporate discounts
Cons
Longer working hours
Fun Workplace
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, West Yorkshire30 October 2017
Really enjoy working at coca cola, really relaxed and easy place to work. Staff are all really welcoming and have never had any issues with them. Good canteen.
Pros
Shift Pattern
Cons
12 hour shifts
Great place to work and grow your career
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire26 September 2017
A forward looking company that invests heavily in it's employees.

A company that offers change and a variety to each working day, week and year, if you line change this may well be the company for you!
Pros
Career Advancement, Variety in job role
Cons
Salary
Challenging, but rewarding workplace.
Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Morpeth, Northumberland25 September 2017
The benefits, in the form of training, courses etc, are there for those willing to put the effort in. Often presented the opportunity to work in different environments and challenge myself to reach my full potential.

Share scheme is also fantastic.

Main con would be potentially long work hours/weeks, however this is purely a matter of choice.
Pros
Challenging, varied.
Cons
Occasionally long hours
Supporting and Progressive
European L&D Manager (Former Employee) –  Home Based25 September 2017
Coca-Cola is an excellent company to work for. I had a varied career through sales, account management and into learning and development, all fully supported with adequate training.

Although the salary can sometimes be uncompetative, the benefits are vast and appropriate.
Pros
Benefire
Cons
Salary
Good People, nice place to work
Professional, Management Information Systems (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire6 September 2017
The Call Centre is Peterborough is a lovely place to work, the people are very friendly and welcoming. There is however little opportunity for progression within the call centre. There are many opportunities to develop in role, but should you wish to progress in your career, you would need to relocate.
Pros
Free Drinks
Cons
Minimal career prospects
Conscientious employers
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, Greater London29 August 2017
Enjoy coming in to work. Work is very varied and changes from day to day to it keeps you motivated.
Work place culture is as long as you do your job to the best of your ability that's good enough.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
valuable work experience gained
General Duties (Former Employee) –  Sidcup, Greater London6 August 2017
I spent a productive 2 weeks at Coca Cola European Partners. I was involved with several different departments and got the opportunity to present back to the management team on health and safety issues that I identified during planned inspections. I also used the companies software systems and worked with a wide range of interesting people.
Pros
local and good fun
Cons
Inclusive, proactive and fun workplace
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire2 August 2017
A typical day at work in Coca-Cola European Partners depends on your job role. I can confidently say that regardless of what stream you work in there is always a constructive work load to be working on.

I have had numerous roles within Coca-Cola, starting off from an Inside sales rep on a convenience coverage stream, to a On-Premise coverage stream, a short time in Quality and Development moving onto my current role as a Senior Representative. The key skills I can take away from these roles are key sales skills, negotiation, contractual knowledge, training skills, the ability to self motivate and how to delegate. Though there are many more I feel these are the best transferable skills.

Management is very strong, though not perfect Coca-Cola indefinitely have the best managements streams that I have ever worked underneath.

Relative to the workplace culture, this is an extremely diverse place to work. Equality, diversity are key when working at Coca-Cola, it is evermore important to be inclusive in any workplace.

The hardest part of my current role is Planning and Organisation the order in which you deal with the workload. Whilst this can be difficult with such high volumes of data to control, it is also the most rewarding, it poses such an extreme sense of success when I achieve my targets and exceed where possible.

As in any workplace, I am a very strong believer that you need to be part of a strong work force unit to get by efficiently, successfully and powerfully - this is the most enjoyable part of my current role. The work force hired are incredible, achieving
  more... results on a single measure but also as part of a group is very rewarding.  less
Pros
Pool tables, ipads, televisions, snug rooms, free soft drinks, use of 2 kitchen areas
Cons
No option to work overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca Cola European Partners. Our community is ready to answer.