Coca-Cola London Eye Employee Reviews

A great place to meet people
Ride and Show Team Leader (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 November 2018
The role itself became more and more difficult due to the numerous pressures mounted on the front line teams. This would stem from budget cuts and reactive decisions to challenges within the company. Instead of investing in the teams to help produce a better product the company decided to not value its front line workers in order to cut costs. Thus resulting in stressed out, under-paid and over worked team members.

However this place is a great place to meet new people in a vibrant social setting. It is a great place to develop strong relationships, friendships and networks with your colleagues. It is just a shame that everyone within the company is constantly battling with the pressure and challenges presented from the top of the company. Otherwise is would be a wonderful place for people to progress.
Pros
Relationships
Cons
Staff are not valued
very fast and learning enviroment
Cash Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  London3 July 2017
one of the best companies
in the world and i learned to work with 100 of associates .and manage to learn problem solve and warehouse management and work place culture and learn how to complete hard jobs in fixed time
Pros
assisate discount
Cons
heavy lifting
Long but enjoyable
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London29 June 2017
I have worked here almost 10 years.
I have learnt many things along the way as well as make many friends.
It is a very busy place being in the centre of London.
I have learnt the selling tickets and giving customer service sides of things to the finance side of things in those years.
Management can be tough but I am an outspoken individual and know when to talk and when to just get on with things.
I have been given many responsibilities in this time as acting Team Leader where I feel i carried this out very professionally, giving my time and doing more than one things at a time without losing my patience.
Hardest thing about this job was getting too comfortable.
Enjoyable part was meeting many people who have become close friends of mine and working in a place where things are always happening.
Pros
Free Annual Tickets to other Merlin attractions
Cons
Not being appreciated by managers enough
Team Players
Guest Experience Host (Current Employee) –  London6 October 2016
Great enthusiasm between staff members, working well as a team

Great for customer service experience dealing with a wide variety of customers.

Serving drinks on the eye, managing fast track entrance, running priority desk
Pros
Lunch paid
Cons
Low pay for london

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola London Eye. Our community is ready to answer.

Coca-Cola London Eye Reviews by Location