Coca-Cola European Partners

Coca-Cola European Partners Employee Reviews

United Kingdom117 reviews
Productive, great company to work for
Having worked for Coca Cola for 32 years, it speaks volumes in my length of service. I am extremely proud to of been part of such a great company, and the great success that they are today.

The role was challenging at times but rewarding
Great hours of work with good company benefits.Nice people to work with.Great life work balance as a company.
I have worked on several departments within the office, gaining a wide range of experience in customer services,Sales,Delivering training & inductions to all new starters.My current role I am a specialist & decision maker in equipment eligibility.
Great company doing fantastic things for their customers and staff
A great place to work that is always looking at ways to improve the working experience. Working with leadership can often mean changing priorities at short notice but you'll find that in any organisation. Would genuinely recommend CCEP as a really positive place to work.
Very bad management (e.g) blue shift
The management lack training and some of the shift leader are not up to the task of their position, the management of coca cola needs to review their shift leader.
Would not recommend working at CCEP
Worked in Human resources dept. Systems at CCEP dont talk to each other therefore alot of dupilcation in work, very manual processes for a big corporation. Management is poor, very reactive rather than proactive therefore making a very stressful environment. General atmosphere is very poor as many feel management dont listen or are not approachable.
Target driven, busy, best people.
It's the people that make it what it is, the people are amazing. Good benefits, that you don't find in most other places. High work load with targets to hit each quarter, but being busy means the days go fast.
N/a
Good experience to working as technician operator on the line making drinks do over change two different size of can or bottle of I've been I've been in Coca-Cola more than 3 years whatcontractions finish
Great team mates. Poor Management
Could be a great place to work, benefits, pensions and the discounts. Always a blame culture, Not proactive on machine repairs. The major downside was the poor management
Benefits
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coca-Cola European Partners?
All got made Redundant
Company said we was in wrong area so a close the factory
After 40 years

The top coke plant in uk

Work there for 20years was a great place to work
Fun and Collaborative
It is a positive environment to work in, with support provided whenever required. There are always new challenges that either as a team or individual we can overcome.
Fairly decent
Been there for 4 months as an agency worker and I am treated pretty well. My only criticism is that they cannot discuss between the higher management and come to conclusions
Good company to work for, just Training issues
No training program in place which is a shame. There are room for improvements, overall I like working here.
The people are friendly, work/life balance is ok. Would recommend to a friend.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Training program
Great company to develop in
Frustrating management team, sometimes little support. Good development business. Face fitting culture. Great team environment everyday. Options for health care.
Hard place to work
exciting to work with different customers but the major problem here is if you're face doesn't fit then there is no way you will make a career here.

team was amazing (management lacked)
deceptive
In terms of the work procedures and working environment , coca-cola offer the best work environment and benefits to their employees and ensure they are taken care of however the products that they showcase on their range are false the packaging details are deceptive and not true. This cannot be trusted, their drinks are not what you assume they contain the highest levels of sugar even the diet and zero coke drink.
It's all about dictatorship.... Disgusting company to work for
To survive, you must fear them. They put your life in danger and they expect you to follow every command given to you, even if it breaks every health & safety protocols.
Good company to work for -
Good company to work for. Very stressful at times. Can take a long while to get into the swing of the job dependent on how your training weeks go. Decent pay.
Excellent company to work for.
Thought the whole process from start to finish was very professional. Made very welcome from day one. Excellent absence reporting process. Salary was very very good.
Good place to work, wages, people, benifits etc
Good place to work.
Wages great, people great, benefits good, shift pattern 2days 2nights 4off suited my lifestyle.

Management could of been a bit more understanding and helpful.
very clicky
I had very high expectations working for such a famous global company, turned out not to be so, The company induction and promises are not followed with no training plan or support given, Very high resentment toward new starters from production staff especially if you have been given a position over them or are not family related. Bullying, racism, labelling and obscene language from production employees is common (they run the company) no support from management when reported. I am sure CCEP head office have no conception of what is going on at their wakefield site. And should be investigated.
Hard work but well-structured, well equipped work place with highly skilled craftsmen alongside you
Without doubt my best ever workplace and left only to pursue a career in teaching. Shifts were long but passed quickly when production flew at full tilt, which it often did. Pattern allowed good blocks of time off too.

Your immediate and extended supervision were knowledgeable about your role and supportive of training and operational needs.

Salary package and benefits were excellent and well above average for locality. This did diminish over the years as successive pay rises and benefits shrank to the point of inducing workforce industrial action at my point of exit.
Pros
large, well funded organisation with good benefits package and worklife balance
Cons
Decreasingly competitive salary. 12 hour nights sometimes arduous around seasonal downturns.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola European Partners. Our community is ready to answer.