Coburg Banks

Coburg Banks Pay & Benefits reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
Great recruitment company to recruit for
Good company to work for, you have autonomy to manage your own desk effectively to reach your target without having KPI's for calls, jobs, meetings etc.
Fun team to work with, with relatively low turnover and staff that have been here for years.

Company has a good reputation with clients in the sector, with lots of long-standing clients in place

Plenty of resources available to help you find candidates for positions

Friday afternoon's off if you are on-target

Quarterly events put on by the company

Good commission scheme an earning potential and pay rises based upon performance
Free parking, Free fruit, healthcare, and cake whenever it's somebody's birthday
Best recruitment compnay I have worked for
If you are a hardworking consultant you will be rewarded handsomely. This company is not like any other recruitment company I ever worked with before, and I have worked in recruitment for 12 years now.. They genuinely want to make a difference to their staff, their clients and their candidates.

The recruitment processes is carefully managed by our expert consultants to provide our clients and candidates with a tailor-made, high quality service.

We have low staff turnovers and are able to appeal to the best consultants through our attractive packages and incentives for staff.

Some of which include:

Free parking

Best commission in the business

Opportunities to progress

Healthcare benefits
Childcare vouchers
Up to 30 days holiday

Birthday off

Pension scheme

Gym membership to name but a few
Pros
Free parking, excellent commission structure, progression opportunities, healthcare benefits, childcare vouchers, up to 30 days holiday, birthday off, pension scheme and gym membership.
Cons
Being told to go home when I am working late, not really a con but I couldn't think of any.