Coburg Banks

Coburg Banks Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

Recruitment Consultant3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews
A professional & very supportive working environment.
Honest and ethical approach always taken - to its staff as well as all candidates and clients!

Clear and fair targets given... and people are greatly rewarded when the targets are met (and exceeded). Superb working atmosphere where everyone knows what is expected of them.

Excellent commission as well as further incentives such as nights out, team & company meals. Internal training and support provided.

Extra little incentives like champagne and spot cash awards for things such as P.B months & milestones.

Just a great place to be with great people! I couldn't recommend this company highly enough
Pros
Free parking, great working environment
Cons
Can't think of any
Treated like an adult and left to run a desk. That said support is there if you need it. All the tools you would need are available Good incentives and transparent career ladder too.
If you are a hardworking consultant you will be rewarded handsomely. This company is not like any other recruitment company I ever worked with before, and I have worked in recruitment for 12 years now.. They genuinely want to make a difference to their staff, their clients and their candidates.

The recruitment processes is carefully managed by our expert consultants to provide our clients and candidates with a tailor-made, high quality service.

We have low staff turnovers and are able to appeal to the best consultants through our attractive packages and incentives for staff.

Some of which include:

Free parking

Best commission in the business

Opportunities to progress

Healthcare benefits

Childcare vouchers

Up to 30 days holiday

Birthday off

Pension scheme

Gym membership to name but a few
Pros
Free parking, excellent commission structure, progression opportunities, healthcare benefits, childcare vouchers, up to 30 days holiday, birthday off, pension scheme and gym membership.
Cons
Being told to go home when I am working late, not really a con but I couldn't think of any.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coburg Banks. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7