Coburg Banks

Coburg Banks Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
For a Recruiter coming from a commercial organisation with set KPI’s including how many calls you must do and when you must do them, etc, moving to Coburg was a breath of fresh air. They recognise every Recruiter has their own way of growing their desk. You have one set target and you’re left to get on with it, but support is available when you need it. Fun team, great people and lots of incentives.
Management will always go above and beyond for you and support you both in and outside of work. Even though the job can be difficult at times, there are various incentives available for hitting individual and team targets which makes the hard work worth while. You are always fully supported and someone will be available to help whenever you need it.
Good company to work for, you have autonomy to manage your own desk effectively to reach your target without having KPI's for calls, jobs, meetings etc.
Fun team to work with, with relatively low turnover and staff that have been here for years.

Company has a good reputation with clients in the sector, with lots of long-standing clients in place

Plenty of resources available to help you find candidates for positions

Friday afternoon's off if you are on-target

Quarterly events put on by the company

Good commission scheme an earning potential and pay rises based upon performance

Free parking, Free fruit, healthcare, and cake whenever it's somebody's birthday
being fairly new to recruitment I can say that I am really enjoying my time at Coburg Banks.
If you're a hardworking consultant, you will be rewarded handsomely. They are not like other recruitment companies I have heard horror stories about and very different from where I have worked before. They genuinely want to make a difference to their staff, their clients and their candidates.

The recruitment processes is carefully managed by our expert consultants to provide our clients and candidates with a tailor-made, high quality service.

They have low staff turnovers and are able to appeal to the best consultants through our attractive packages and incentives for staff.
A professional & very supportive working environment.
Honest and ethical approach always taken - to its staff as well as all candidates and clients!

Clear and fair targets given... and people are greatly rewarded when the targets are met (and exceeded). Superb working atmosphere where everyone knows what is expected of them.

Excellent commission as well as further incentives such as nights out, team & company meals. Internal training and support provided.

Extra little incentives like champagne and spot cash awards for things such as P.B months & milestones.

Just a great place to be with great people! I couldn't recommend this company highly enough
Pros
Free parking, great working environment
Cons
Can't think of any
Treated like an adult and left to run a desk. That said support is there if you need it. All the tools you would need are available Good incentives and transparent career ladder too.
Seeing Coburg Banks and the way they've treated me as an employee should carry across to their ability to put quality candidates into quality roles.

The team at Coburg Banks are fantastic, from the top to the bottom.

Everyone is so supportive and the company culture is brill. The team are always up for a laugh but know when to get the job done too.

From free fruit twice a week to paid nights out (and great Christmas parties), the company really know what they're doing.

Definitely know I'm welcome here and I'd trust them to put me with a company I love too, should I ever want to go elsewhere.
If you are a hardworking consultant you will be rewarded handsomely. This company is not like any other recruitment company I ever worked with before, and I have worked in recruitment for 12 years now.. They genuinely want to make a difference to their staff, their clients and their candidates.

We have low staff turnovers and are able to appeal to the best consultants through our attractive packages and incentives for staff.

Some of which include:

Free parking

Best commission in the business

Opportunities to progress

Healthcare benefits

Childcare vouchers

Up to 30 days holiday

Birthday off

Pension scheme

Gym membership to name but a few
Pros
Free parking, excellent commission structure, progression opportunities, healthcare benefits, childcare vouchers, up to 30 days holiday, birthday off, pension scheme and gym membership.
Cons
Being told to go home when I am working late, not really a con but I couldn't think of any.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coburg Banks. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7