CNH Industrial

CNH Industrial Employee Reviews in London

unfortunately my contract ended, I absolutely loved that job, it was a hard job but i learned very quickly, it was very fast paced and you need to rush around. The management wasn't all to great, they weren't able to help with any of my problems. I loved everyone in that workplace and made some good friends for life. The hardest part of the job was one manager who i felt bullied me. thats why i went. The most enjoyable part of the job is the staff there and the lunches i had, they were the best.
Pros
a lot of breaks
Cons
CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector that, through its various businesses, designs, produces and sells agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses and specialty vehicles, in addition to a broad portfolio of powertrain applications. Present in all major markets worldwide, CNH Industrial is focused on expanding its presence in high-growth markets, including through joint ventures. From tractors and combines, excavators, wheel loaders, trucks, buses, firefighting and civil protection vehicles to powertrain solutions for on and off road and marine, the Group designs, produces and sells ‘machines for work’. Across its 12 brands, 64 manufacturing plants, 50 research and development centers and a workforce of more than 64,000 people, CNH Industrial is present in 180 countries giving it a unique competitive position. The Group has the flexibility to pursue the most advantageous strategic options and capitalize on opportunities for growth and consolidation consistent with our ambitions for it to become a leader in the sector.