CNH Industrial
CNH Industrial Employee Review

Good First Job

12 February 2015
I have enjoyed learning and working at Case New Holland for the last three years. I started as an Apprentice and have learnt lots of new skills and abilities.
4.0Job security/advancement
6 June 2020
Production Operative (Former Employee) - Basildon, Essex
Worked on the production line moving belt, quick tasks. Nice early Friday finish. Very good discounted canteen. Fast paced. Very good commitment to Health & Safety
5 November 2019
Marketing Communications (Former Employee) - Basildon
I truly loved my time working for CNH Industrial. The team were great, and I made friends for life. I was given lots of responsibility and learned so much. As a graduate, I truly appreciate my time with them. Only thing would be that graduates are often taken on with no plan to keep them after their time with the company. Even if you did a good job, usually they took on interns to keep costs down.
5 January 2016
Warehouse operative/Delivery driver (Current Employee) - Basildon
A normal day in work is challenging in may aspects on concentration and stressful from urgency of the supply of parts to a moving production line. I have learnt the companies database system for stock levels and ordering, stowing and picking parts, delivery parts, checking stock locations as well as most aspects of logistics. Management throughout the plant are nice people, some management have their favourites and this can be disheartening at times. The hardest part of the job is dealing with operators that cannot follow process and thus make my job harder than it was to start with. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I'm not stuck in one place for too long are on the go quite a lot.
Pros
Frequent breaks, good rate of pay
Cons
repetitive work