CNH Industrial
CNH Industrial Employee Review

Friendly with Good Management

2 September 2013
I worked for Case New Holland/Fords for 17 years in which time I started at the bottom and soon worked my way up the ladder as training and assistance were supplied. My work colleagues were my "second family" and team work was the best. Long hard hours seemed to bring the best out of us as we knew the importance of keeping to deadlines.
6 June 2020
Production Operative (Former Employee) - Basildon, Essex
Worked on the production line moving belt, quick tasks. Nice early Friday finish. Very good discounted canteen. Fast paced. Very good commitment to Health & Safety
5 November 2019
Marketing Communications (Former Employee) - Basildon
I truly loved my time working for CNH Industrial. The team were great, and I made friends for life. I was given lots of responsibility and learned so much. As a graduate, I truly appreciate my time with them. Only thing would be that graduates are often taken on with no plan to keep them after their time with the company. Even if you did a good job, usually they took on interns to keep costs down.
2 April 2019
Production Operative (Former Employee) - london, essex
unfortunately my contract ended, I absolutely loved that job, it was a hard job but i learned very quickly, it was very fast paced and you need to rush around. The management wasn't all to great, they weren't able to help with any of my problems. I loved everyone in that workplace and made some good friends for life. The hardest part of the job was one manager who i felt bullied me. thats why i went. The most enjoyable part of the job is the staff there and the lunches i had, they were the best.
Pros
a lot of breaks
Cons