CNH Industrial

CNH Industrial Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
Worked on the production line moving belt, quick tasks. Nice early Friday finish. Very good discounted canteen. Fast paced. Very good commitment to Health & Safety
I truly loved my time working for CNH Industrial. The team were great, and I made friends for life. I was given lots of responsibility and learned so much. As a graduate, I truly appreciate my time with them. Only thing would be that graduates are often taken on with no plan to keep them after their time with the company. Even if you did a good job, usually they took on interns to keep costs down.
unfortunately my contract ended, I absolutely loved that job, it was a hard job but i learned very quickly, it was very fast paced and you need to rush around.
The management wasn't all to great, they weren't able to help with any of my problems.

I loved everyone in that workplace and made some good friends for life.

The hardest part of the job was one manager who i felt bullied me. thats why i went.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the staff there and the lunches i had, they were the best.
Pros
a lot of breaks
Cons
CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector that, through its various businesses, designs, produces and sells agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses and specialty vehicles, in addition to a broad portfolio of powertrain applications. Present in all major markets worldwide, CNH Industrial is focused on expanding its presence in high-growth markets, including through joint ventures.

From tractors and combines, excavators, wheel loaders, trucks, buses, firefighting and civil protection vehicles to powertrain solutions for on and off road and marine, the Group designs, produces and sells ‘machines for work’. Across its 12 brands, 64 manufacturing plants, 50 research and development centers and a workforce of more than 64,000 people, CNH Industrial is present in 180 countries giving it a unique competitive position.

The Group has the flexibility to pursue the most advantageous strategic options and capitalize on opportunities for growth and consolidation consistent with our ambitions for it to become a leader in the sector.
A normal day in work is challenging in may aspects on concentration and stressful from urgency of the supply of parts to a moving production line.
I have learnt the companies database system for stock levels and ordering, stowing and picking parts, delivery parts, checking stock locations as well as most aspects of logistics.

Management throughout the plant are nice people, some management have their favourites and this can be disheartening at times.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with operators that cannot follow process and thus make my job harder than it was to start with.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I'm not stuck in one place for too long are on the go quite a lot.
Pros
Frequent breaks, good rate of pay
Cons
repetitive work
I have enjoyed learning and working at Case New Holland for the last three years. I started as an Apprentice and have learnt lots of new skills and abilities.
I worked for Case New Holland/Fords for 17 years in which time I started at the bottom and soon worked my way up the ladder as training and assistance were supplied. My work colleagues were my "second family" and team work was the best. Long hard hours seemed to bring the best out of us as we knew the importance of keeping to deadlines.
As I had not previously worked in a factory based environment, I admittedly did not know much about that type of career and was looking forward to learning about it. During the first couple of days i required a bit of help on working out what specific items were and what they were used for. However, after those initial "Learning days" I was able to do what I was asked without any questions
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
Hot factory