CML Employee Reviews

fun and target based job
General warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth, Leicestershire19 September 2019
i enjoyed working at cml it was fun and target based it was also a friendly environment every was nice even the supervisors.

the hardest part pf the job was keeping up with the targets however was a team based job and needed more careful consideration as to how they conducted their teams.
Wharehouse
wharehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire21 May 2019
This working place management need learning stop discriminated others peopls, need respect others, for boss need learning stop be rude, same how in management. Horrible working place, with lot of gossip peopls. Why there all the time looking stuff, because there is bad stuff, peopls who's working hard left this job, but there likes keep lazy peopls. Peopls think , before applying this vacancies, that's money what they pay, is not worth it. We can get there only headache , discrimation, and some rude things what you need listening about your privet life , and they don't have shame asking about your sex life. Two times thinking , before go to this working place.
Pros
Some nice persons
Cons
Attitude
Terrible management. Not enough pay for what you do.
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire7 March 2019
Terrible job, get treated with no respect, people only notice what you do wrong compared to how hard you work, I was working there for 6 years and was only being payed £1 above minimum wage. Always being stressed because the managers can’t do their job properly, managers were telling us to do things that were against company policy. Employed literally anyone, people who didn’t speak any English so we couldn’t train them to do the every day job.
Pros
4 days off a week.
Cons
Long hours, poor management, cold temperatures, poor treatment.
No words
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire5 October 2018
Nasty management. Don't treat you fairly.
Horrible, back breaking work that just isn't worth the £8.80 (nights)
A dodgy workplace. There are so many requirements to follow, but when you have a tiny inquiry, you're sent home.
Be careful about who you confide in, as everyone else is in it for themselves.
This company is an actual joke. Save yourself the anger and time.
Pros
Cant think of anything
Cons
Really long hours, horrible staff and management
awful place to work
Stock Administrator (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire12 July 2018
awful place to work, they expect you to learn everything at once dont give much training.

staff are not very helpful,

All i can say is be careful who and what you say to anyone that works there.

if your face doesnt fit you havent got a chance.
Great Workplace
Transport Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire2 January 2018
Great work place and great managent in charge again. Hours suit someone who likes work and outside of work. 4 days on 4 days off. Great company if you want to work hard and get rewards.
Pros
Hard work and rewarded well.
Cons
Working weekends
ok
Fork Lift Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire26 September 2017
i though the company was ok just didn't like the money as was working 12 hour nights for 8 pound didn't feel fair. also the conditions to work in are very tight and don't allow you much room to manouver the flt
worst company i have ever worked at .
PPT Driver (Former Employee) –  fridge 4 / 521 September 2017
This all true and i don't lie . there was no real training when i started but after a month they started to train new staff that wen't the company and not the agency. you are expected work in a cold environment with gloves are no good for the job and the management are rude and just a waist time. you have two team leaders that are very rude lazy . on a daily basis what they call banter i would call bullying . all in all CML is by far the worst company i have ever worked for oh and if you don't wan't to work Christmas day then don't work for them and and in November to December you you cannot take any holidays and at 7.50 hour is a poor wage for the hours you do .
Pros
Cons
bad management / poor wage / and rude staff
fun
pq (Former Employee) –  telford14 March 2017
Nice place to work friendly peole good canteen easy work good hours not a bad place to work in general but it is a cold atorge place so that can be counting
productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Magnapark29 January 2017
Working in CML company give me amazing experience . I was going there with smile on my face . the most enjoyable part of the day in CML company was all the time.
Dreadful place to work!
PPT Driver (Former Employee) –  Telford30 October 2016
By far the worst company I've worked for! The team leader are rude and expect you to do everything while they float around dollars on ppts doing nothing! The management are very rude and treat you with no respect. The warehouse manger is horrible he looks down on you like your nothing.
Pros
Cons
No turst rude staff
Poor managers think they can talk to you how they want.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Telford and Wrekin10 August 2016
Bad managers people always walk out because how bad the company actually is which I do not blame then at all. Managers talk to you in a inappropriate manner.

Do Not Work Here.
Good job and fun people
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth2 June 2016
Typical day at work was everyday the same. We came to work, managment were do meetings to tell as what we have to do.

I learned how to pic by order, how to using aisles, how to check order is correct (scanning) , how to pic by cartons (picing large ammounts of order), hanging etc.

The hardest part of my job was carrying boxes two man lift, the rest of boxes was not so bad :) .

The most enjoyable part of my job was teamwork.
Cons
Work 5 nights per 10 h on 2 days free.
Fun workplace
Admin Support (Current Employee) –  Lutterworth18 April 2016
Low level at organisation of work. For example short time of induction.
The hardest part of my job? It's not hard job ;-)
The most enjoyable part of my job? Hmmm.... All the time i have chill.
cml is a great company
temp warehouse opretive (Former Employee) –  Rugby, ENG2 November 2015
company is good to work for i learned alot of valuble skills and futhered my knowlage within this secor of work and enjoyed working within a team and on picking and packing....
Pros
extra hours if needed
Cons
not enough time for drink breaks
Poor Work enviorment
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth, ENG8 September 2015
This was the worst place of work I have ever had, very poor managment , no trust in their employees , expect to much without providing any training to complete all task, managers bully workers, Very depressed from working here to the point i had to walk out to ensure i kept my sanity.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Everything is wrong about CML
I do not want to work here because it is too far from the city ( Leicester ) , and labor is physically too heavy for a woman!
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth, ENG18 February 2015
I want to gain more experience in health , because it will be my job in the future !!!
Cml
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Leicester, ENG5 February 2015
Work at CML was very hard. Starting from picking heavy coats to unloading HGV. I was doing it all. I was working 12 hour shifts and I always was on time.
Cons
long hours, hard work
Walking
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth, ENG29 July 2013
Picking clothes from different locations in big warehouse, pack and send them to recipient .
productive fun workplase
warehouse operative (Current Employee) –  leicester24 September 2012
Good freindly working place too work. Working with differant cultured people.Hours are varied between 6.00 am - 3.30pm.I have learned many skills working with cml the last severn years.The supervisors and managemenle t teaurms are friendly good people too work with.
Pros
cml reggurly orgernise sosial events with the workforse