Here to help
Coronavirus update

CML Employee Reviews

United Kingdom25 reviews
A typical day at work will consist of, order picking or getting trained to scan the items,packing into totes, by putting on pallets with the destination there going.
Pros
Vending machein, they do raffles and so on
Cons
worst company I have ever worked for. No communication management have no respect for drivers or vehicles. Certain drivers smoke in cabs, leave their rubbish and do not clean vehicles. As a driver you are salaried and if you do maximum hours pay is below national wage.
Pros
Cons
too many to mention
Job was ok till I refused to do a night out with no nite out gear then they got rid of me no respect for coronavirus who would have a nite out with no gear sleeping on a bed when you didn't know who had slept there before
Cons
Got rushed from agent to permanant withing 2 months going into a TM role, but wasnt giving proper training and guidance. Stressfull mentally challrnging
i enjoyed working at cml it was fun and target based it was also a friendly environment every was nice even the supervisors.

the hardest part pf the job was keeping up with the targets however was a team based job and needed more careful consideration as to how they conducted their teams.
This working place management need learning stop discriminated others peopls, need respect others, for boss need learning stop be rude, same how in management. Horrible working place, with lot of gossip peopls. Why there all the time looking stuff, because there is bad stuff, peopls who's working hard left this job, but there likes keep lazy peopls. Peopls think , before applying this vacancies, that's money what they pay, is not worth it. We can get there only headache , discrimation, and some rude things what you need listening about your privet life , and they don't have shame asking about your sex life. Two times thinking , before go to this working place.
Pros
Some nice persons
Cons
Attitude
Terrible job, get treated with no respect, people only notice what you do wrong compared to how hard you work, I was working there for 6 years and was only being payed £1 above minimum wage. Always being stressed because the managers can’t do their job properly, managers were telling us to do things that were against company policy. Employed literally anyone, people who didn’t speak any English so we couldn’t train them to do the every day job.
Pros
4 days off a week.
Cons
Long hours, poor management, cold temperatures, poor treatment.
Nasty management. Don't treat you fairly.
Horrible, back breaking work that just isn't worth the £8.80 (nights)

A dodgy workplace. There are so many requirements to follow, but when you have a tiny inquiry, you're sent home.

Be careful about who you confide in, as everyone else is in it for themselves.

This company is an actual joke. Save yourself the anger and time.
Pros
Cant think of anything
Cons
Really long hours, horrible staff and management
awful place to work, they expect you to learn everything at once dont give much training.

staff are not very helpful,

All i can say is be careful who and what you say to anyone that works there.

if your face doesnt fit you havent got a chance.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CML?
Great work place and great managent in charge again. Hours suit someone who likes work and outside of work. 4 days on 4 days off. Great company if you want to work hard and get rewards.
Pros
Hard work and rewarded well.
Cons
Working weekends
i though the company was ok just didn't like the money as was working 12 hour nights for 8 pound didn't feel fair. also the conditions to work in are very tight and don't allow you much room to manouver the flt
This all true and i don't lie . there was no real training when i started but after a month they started to train new staff that wen't the company and not the agency. you are expected work in a cold environment with gloves are no good for the job and the management are rude and just a waist time. you have two team leaders that are very rude lazy . on a daily basis what they call banter i would call bullying . all in all CML is by far the worst company i have ever worked for oh and if you don't wan't to work Christmas day then don't work for them and and in November to December you you cannot take any holidays and at 7.50 hour is a poor wage for the hours you do .
Pros
Cons
bad management / poor wage / and rude staff
Nice place to work friendly peole good canteen easy work good hours not a bad place to work in general but it is a cold atorge place so that can be counting
Working in CML company give me amazing experience . I was going there with smile on my face . the most enjoyable part of the day in CML company was all the time.
By far the worst company I've worked for! The team leader are rude and expect you to do everything while they float around dollars on ppts doing nothing! The management are very rude and treat you with no respect. The warehouse manger is horrible he looks down on you like your nothing.
Pros
Cons
No turst rude staff
Bad managers people always walk out because how bad the company actually is which I do not blame then at all. Managers talk to you in a inappropriate manner.

Do Not Work Here.
Cons
Typical day at work was everyday the same. We came to work, managment were do meetings to tell as what we have to do.

I learned how to pic by order, how to using aisles, how to check order is correct (scanning) , how to pic by cartons (picing large ammounts of order), hanging etc.

The hardest part of my job was carrying boxes two man lift, the rest of boxes was not so bad :) .

The most enjoyable part of my job was teamwork.
Cons
Work 5 nights per 10 h on 2 days free.
Low level at organisation of work. For example short time of induction.
The hardest part of my job? It's not hard job ;-)

The most enjoyable part of my job? Hmmm.... All the time i have chill.
company is good to work for i learned alot of valuble skills and futhered my knowlage within this secor of work and enjoyed working within a team and on picking and packing....
Pros
extra hours if needed
Cons
not enough time for drink breaks
This was the worst place of work I have ever had, very poor managment , no trust in their employees , expect to much without providing any training to complete all task, managers bully workers, Very depressed from working here to the point i had to walk out to ensure i kept my sanity.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Everything is wrong about CML
I do not want to work here because it is too far from the city ( Leicester ) , and labor is physically too heavy for a woman!
I want to gain more experience in health , because it will be my job in the future !!!