Close Brothers Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
No advancement. The best leave
Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wimbledon, Greater London16 July 2018
Back office functions are not valued outside of senior management and you can never advance from lower levels up due to senior management joining from larger companies. Staff are not developed properly meaning that the only way to progress is to leave.
Pros
Management won’t delegate so 9-5 is achievable. Pension contributions are very good. New IT
Cons
Poor bonus. No pay benchmark. No scope for progression. .
High turn around of staff
Sales (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom6 November 2017
Recent changes in management are causing a number of people to leave. Its a shame as this use to be a great company to work for, with long term members of staff. Expectations are extremely high and targets unachievable, work life balance is poor.
Pros
not many now
Cons
Long hours, no work/life balance
Very professional company
Business Services Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hessle, East Riding of Yorkshire27 June 2017
This was a great place to work. I only left because I could not progress throughout the company.
I had a lot of opportunities and was recognised in this company but they could not give me the job I wanted.
There is clear management in this company and I felt very secure.
Pros
Very professional
Cons
No progression
Excellent Company except salary
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, Northern Ireland12 October 2013
A typical day involves me calling on my Dealer Partners to discuss current business trends. Through Close College, I have learn't a great deal including critical management factors and bank conversion training.
Pros
Company car, company entertaining etc
Cons
Salary