Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Clipper Logistics PLC selected this as a representative review
Good solid job
Class 1 HGV Driver (Former Employee) –  Brighouse, West Yorkshire3 June 2017
A pleasure to work here, would still work here if they had a position available on days. Great colleagues who are always happy to muck in with each other to help out
Pros
Straight forward job, left to do your job
Cons
Too many Sundays
Fun workplace
Clipper Stock flow (internet) (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent11 February 2020
Many people who are capable of teaching you different things. Managment is alright. Salary is not great. Enough hours a week. Some fine benefits availible.
A place to promote motivation and reward it
Management (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire10 February 2020
I have found that this site always searches for people with particular skills / talents.
Whether this be a positive attitude or a competitive nature to get the best prods.
Working hard and showing a willingness is always rewarded with progression not only in my own experience but with others that have also gotten my attention.
There sadly is a negative attitude from people that need to be told to stop lounging around when they should be working.
Imagine having to work for your pay right?
Good
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire5 February 2020
The work was amazing.
I have make there a lot of friends.
All the managers were very nice and kind to all they workers. They was very nice athmosphere.
Pros
holidays
Cons
nothing
Good work atmosphere
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Ollerton, Nottinghamshire4 February 2020
Good training, although maybe a bit more specific details would be helpful. Clear and achievable targets and not too pushy. Work is quite easy, and although repetitive not too boring. Good opportunities to do a variety of jobs. Helpful and friendly managers. Really good workplace atmosphere.
Sometimes the warehouse was too hot, and we had to provide our own fans, but that's the only moan I can think of, I really enjoyed working there.
Nice place to work overall shame about the shifts
wharehouse operative (Current Employee) –  Park3 February 2020
The shifts are all over the place some weeks I'm in for every shift but at the moment the shifts are getting cancelled at late evening and that's the only problem I have working here apart from that I think it's a good place to work
Easy to adapt.
Warehouse production (Former Employee) –  Peterborough1 February 2020
Atleast 3/6 days that the warehouse was open and working, you would get around 100,000 peices to pick. Some days required 6-7 miles of walking to pick the orders.
Fail
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Carlisle31 January 2020
Slow paced work and lame operetivs.lame bosses also worked there.lack of communication among each one of them.didn't grant themfdjddjdjddddddsuccess.f
peoductive happy enviroment
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire30 January 2020
I really enjoyedy experience at clipper i learned a lot of different job rolls and made a lot of new friends it is a 365 days a year wearhouse with a lo
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire30 January 2020
I can say the only think what a lot of people was complaining it was to cold in the warehouse and very easy you can get sick ; instead a was impressed to see the managers and colleagues all time helpful.
capable
Inbound (Current Employee) –  Putway29 January 2020
responsible, capable, punctual, friendly, communicable,purposeful,brave,humble, fearless,kind,competent,ambitious, resistanse,intelligence,beautiful.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Selby28 January 2020
Lot's of options regarding shift pattern, good pay and very good management. From start to finish everything went well. Very understanding management and kpi easy to achive + never had issues with payments.
Good opportunities and friendly workplace
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sheffield27 January 2020
As soon as I started my role I was welcomed in a friendly environment. Managed to meet few of the senior level members which it felt very good to actually see who runs the company, felt very inspiring. Also there is loads of engagement on site and various training opportunities.
Pros
Freebies in peak time, perk box, good benefits scheme.
Cons
Main activity just logistics.
Poorly managed
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Nn423 January 2020
Bad management, no instructions. Staff treated unfairly, expected to work outside in the rain with no coat. Hard work goes unnoticed, very few staff are helpful.
I am a ambitious, competitive and potive person.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Northampton21 January 2020
I am a ambitious, competitive and potive person. I like stability, and I want work for a long time. I have a good sense of observation and I am a good leader.
Good company
Reach Truck Driver. Picker. Packer. Loading. (Former Employee) –  Ollerton, Nottinghamshire20 January 2020
It was ok in clipper.
I left clipper for more money to be self employed gardener.
4 days on 12 hours, 4 days off. Very good shift, best shift. If u take 4 days holiday then u off for 12 days. Loved
I don’t like to work there!
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Northampton19 January 2020
It’s a very stressful and hard job the people in charge keep pushing people over the limit and always want more and more but tha salary neve change!!!!
Don’t apply if you are black
Picker/Packer and inbound goods (Current Employee) –  Sheffield17 January 2020
If you are black don’t apply they is a racist element that run the day shifts so if you are black they will get sack you with a bogus excuse management lie and say you are not hitting the targets Me myself I touch my own counter in so I knew I was hitting the target
Pros
Cons
Every part of the place
Just horrible
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Sheffield City Centre, South Yorkshire17 January 2020
Worst warehouse I've worked for! The trainers were talking like they were drunk, a very stressful environment, people barely talk English, crazy targets, they don't respect health and safety AT ALL! Long hours... they constantly tell to do more...JUST HORRIBLE!
Clipper
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire15 January 2020
Very good place to work and I really enjoyed my time there I had various positions and really enjoyed it. My work colleagues were brilliant and clipper is very good
Great Place to work
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire14 January 2020
This is a forward thinking company that actively promotes from within. There is a lot of consideration to mental health awareness and the management team are very people focused.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clipper Logistics PLC. Our community is ready to answer.