Click Travel Employee Reviews

2.5Pay & Benefits
Very Enjoyable workplace
Trainee Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham26 November 2013
A typical day at work would be to manage my own cases that were sent into our reservations department. Working in the reservations team i would be responsible for managing my own cases but also delegating cases to my team in order of importance. As we were to deal with each case within a hour, i would flag cases in order of importance and delegate them around the rest of my team, as well as going through the cases myself. I learnt a lot about the travel industry and really developed my telephone manner and communication skills by interacting with clients daily but also through speaking to international people where language barriers were present. I had a very supportive team and we were always their for each other and provided one another with advice on how to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our duties. The hardest part of the job initially was getting use to multitasking. Sometimes dealing with two cases at once and trying to delegate jobs to others in my team. Equally this was the most enjoyable part of the job as i enjoyed the responsibility of the role and enjoyed being busy and gained satisfaction in carrying out my duties effectively and having a pleasant customer interaction.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Location of work was a little difficult to get to

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Click Travel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5