Clece Care Services Employee Reviews

The sky is the limit
Digital Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Hounslow, Greater London23 October 2019
Every day is different at CCS. Coming into the care industry was new for me and over the last 2 years, I have learnt a great deal in how marketing plays its part in care. I have helped develop marketing platforms and strategies for the company and its subsidiaries with my own initiatives, which has been a challenging but rewarding experience.

Everyone in the office is a big family and I enjoy interacting with them on a daily basis. The most rewarding part of my job is to see how my work makes a difference to the thousands of people who we care for and the staff we employ across the country. Even though it's not always direct, seeing a picture that is emailed over to me of our clients with their smile certainly goes a long way!
Brilliant Company to work for
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire28 November 2018
I joined All Care 3 years ago and I am very happy here. Pay is great, staff are friendly and the clients are lovely too.

We have a great reputation with Social Services and Hampshire County Council so much so that we have recently won 2 tenders with HCC and are the lead providers of care in Hampshire.

There are promotional opportunities and we thrive from our fabulous team work.
Pros
Good pay, Friendly Team, Lots of hours available, Great reputation
One of the best ive worked for
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Southampton16 October 2018
Well run (mostly) although a fairly high turnover of allocator office staff.

Great pay, correct and on time

Lack of communication.

Organised

Proffessional
Pros
Salary, flexibility
Cons
Some rude office staff. Bad communication
Amazing company to work for! Really enjoyed my placement at CCS
Work placement volunteer - Legal assistant (Former Employee) –  CCS Head Office17 August 2018
Was such a comfortable office environment to work in with helpful, friendly and kind collegeues. Made me feel so welcome and included within the team by helping me around and answering my questions. Learnt so much from my time here and was able to gain a good insight into what the company does and how things work.
Great Company
Office Junior (Current Employee) –  Hounslow, Greater London13 July 2018
I have recently joined the company and it is a great company to work for, whilst I am the youngest I am treated with respect and kindness from everyone
Head Of Payroll (Current Employee) –  Hounslow, Greater London12 July 2018
Great Company to work for, Great opportunities to develop your carer.

Staff are very friendly, always willing to help each other and their teams.

Very busy departments here in HO but we are always happy, friendly and enjoy the work that we currently do.
Great opportunities here
Head of Department (Current Employee) –  Hounslow, Greater London11 July 2018
This is a fast paced dynamic company that keeps on growing and improving. No two days are the same and with this comes huge opportunities for self-development and learning for those eager to learn and succeed in their respective careers across all areas of the business.

Those that thrive here are hard working and driven to succeed in their area expertise. Staff are proud of the company and its achievements and are rewarded with job satisfaction, flexibility, career development, benefits etc.
Pros
the team and learning opportunities
poor management
Care assistant (Former Employee) –  Gateshead17 March 2018
very poor management with little skill in communicating , work 12 days for 2 days off and will always get calls on your 2 days off to cover. wage can be decent but you end up working 15 hours a day and have no home life
Pros
decent wage
Cons
no life
Complete bully of management
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear24 February 2018
Managers are bullies & like to threaten you with HR lucky for me I've recorded the phone conversations so will take this further if need be,quick enough to throw calls at you when it's your only day off but when you can't make it into work due to not finding child care they jump down your throat and be little you.
They don't even know the service users medical correctly.
If something happens and you report it they expect you to ignore it and go to the same call the next day even if you feel unsafe or uneasy and yet again be little you for it
Pros
Service users
Cons
Management/zero hour contract
Awful work area
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear10 February 2018
Management are disgusting they bully you if you are off ill they want proof how are you supposed to get proof just be sick on them? Really no one wants to work here they give jobs to people that don't know a thing about being a carer. No breaks ,not enough time and I could talk for ever they are horrible.
Pros
Seeing clients happy
Hard Work
Home Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Gateshead28 September 2017
You are going into peoples houses to tend to clients not enough training is given.
Rotas constantly changing on a daily basis
If you want to care for people is great job that way on
Losing clients is hardest part
Meeting new people
Pros
Can get plenty of extra work
Cons
paid per vist, no travel time or paid travel and zero hour contract
Reasonable and Understanding Company
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buckinghamshire30 March 2017
Clece care are reasonable and understanding towards care workers. The company listen to staff and do what they can to help.
Yes, the work is a challenge but i received training and shadowing work which helped me to start with.
There is a little travelling involved, but it gets better after they can assign work.
Flexible hours
sometimes was hard if a colleague went off sick
Pros
good pay
mixtured feeling workplace
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear25 January 2017
A typical day at work would be to help and support clients via their personal needs and making sure they're alright on your leave from their home.

I learned that everyone has their own personal needs which can vary such as escorting to assist with shopping/picking up medication from pharmacy, bathing the client, assisting with house duties and making meals also administrated medication.

positives and negatives about the company itself were colleagues bullied other staff members and the clients always put a smile on your face no matter what happened in the day. Another negative is if a client deceases then you have memories from working with that individual also you have to keep strong if this ever happens.
Great company with amazing career development!
Care Worker (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London8 December 2016
Good company, lovely team and some prospects for development.
great opportunities for staff who wish to develop within the care sector for a good company.
Pros
Every day is a different day
appalling place to work
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gateshead District29 September 2016
Appalling place to work send staff untrained all they do is get you to work 100 free hours then bin you off , people they do actually pay they don't pay them the full amount per hour only 45 mins the manager from Gateshead is a complete idiot avoid at all costs
Pros
Cons
having to deal with the manager from Gateshead
clece care
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Crook3 February 2016
Clece care serves is a lovely place to work and can bring great opportunities.
I can do a lot of hours a week and millage is good aswell.
Pros
some times long hours
Cons
work every day